We Want Your Diesel Vehicle - Any Make or Model Welcome
Starting from £24,280
£0 deposit£299 per month
DO YOU CURRENTLY DRIVE A DIESEL CAR?
TRADE IN YOUR VEHICLE AND RECEIVE £2,000 TOWARDS A BRAND NEW BMW*
(That's £2000 on top of our existing offers, and on top of your trade-in price)
BMW have recently announced an exciting new lower emissions incentive scheme, to allow owners of a Euro 4 (EU4) emission standard or below diesel vehicle* to trade-in their vehicle for any model across the BMW Range with emissions of 130g/km and below, or any BMW i or iPerformance model, with an additional discount of £2,000.
The discount is available to drivers of EU4 or below diesel models* towards a new BMW. If you currently own a diesel vehicle that was registered before January 2011, you may be eligible for this offer. You can find out your vehicle's Euro emission standard by contacting your local Lloyd BMW Centre. The new model being purchased must have calculated CO2 emissions of 130g/km or lower (a full list of applicable BMW Models can be found below). You can take advantage of the scheme until 31 December 2017.
This scheme is part of our long-standing commitment to sustainable mobility, evident from our continued commitment to BMW EfficientDynamics innovations and industry-leading BMW i and iPerformance electric and hybrid vehicles.
To find out more about how you could benefit from the scheme, speak to your local Lloyd BMW Centre.
The Euro 6 (EU6) efficiency rating – what does it mean?
EU6 is a piece of European Legislation aimed at reducing exhaust pollutants that have an impact on air quality, to make cars more environmentally friendly. The legislation sets restrictions on how much nitrogen oxide (NOx) and hydrocarbon gases may be emitted by a road vehicle.
To put the standards into perspective, the SMMT (Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders) claims: "It would take 50 new cars today to produce the same amount of pollutant emissions as one vehicle built in the 1970s."
All new BMW and MINI vehicles sold today are EU6 compliant and we are proud to use some of today's cleanest and most efficient engine technology across our entire model range. Learn more about BMW Engine Technology here.
The BMW Lower Emissions Allowance can be used towards a purchase of any of the below vehicles**:
- BMW 1 Series (118i, 116d, 118d, 120d, 125d)
- BMW 2 Series Coupé (218i, 218d, 220d, 225d)
- BMW 2 Series Convertible (218d, 220d, 225d)
- BMW 2 Series Active Tourer (218i, 220i, 225xe, 216d, 218d, 220d)
- BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer (218i, 216d, 218d, 220d)
- BMW 3 Series Saloon (318i, 320i, 330e, 316d, 318d, 320d)
- BMW 3 Series Touring (318i, 316d, 318d, 320d)
- BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo (318d, 320d)
- BMW 4 Series Coupé (420d)
- BMW 4 Series Convertible (420d)
- BMW 4 Series Gran Coupé (420d)
- BMW 5 Series Saloon (520i, 530e, 520d, 525d, 530d)
- BMW 5 Series Touring (520d, 525d)
- BMW 7 Series (740e, 725d, 730d, 740Le, 725Ld, 730Ld)
- BMW X1 (sDrive18i, sDrive18d, xDrive18d, xDrive20d)
- BMW X5 (xDrive40e)
- BMW i (i3, i3 with Range Extender, i8)
Representative Finance Quote
* £2,000 Lower Emission Allowance towards new BMW/MINI vehicles with CO2 emissions of 130g/km (NEDC) or below. New vehicle must be registered by 31 December 2017 and in the same name and address as trade-in vehicle. Trade-in vehicle must be diesel, EU4 emission standard or older and owned for at least 12 months. Retail customers only. Participating retailers only. Can be used in conjunction with other offers. Terms and conditions apply. Please speak to your local BMW Centre for more information.
** A small number of models shown are only applicable for the allowance with certain trim level and/or transmission configurations. Please speak to your local BMW Centre for more information.
All finance is subject to status and available to over 18's only (excluding The Channel Islands). Guarantees and indemnities may be required. Offers valid at the time of upload and liable to change.
Recently picked up my M140i and what a great service and team you have. I dealt with Matt Shannon, fantastic service and such a great guy, couldn't do enough for me and always wanted to help out. Even got an invite back as the handover wasn't 100% due to building work. Definitely use again.
Ash Barnes - Lloyd Colne BMW