BMW MOT & Servicing
Lloyd BMW Service Centre Locations
We can access and evaluate this data, and so effectively prepare for your car’s visit to the workshop - before contacting you to make an appointment so you don't even need to remember to call us.
You can also use the BMW Teleservice Call to arrange an appointment manually – simply via the press of a button. In any case, your BMW Service partner is already informed about the condition of the vehicle and is therefore in a better position to respond to your requirements.
Having to remember when your BMW service is due, can become a thing of the past.
Should you own an older BMW and not have the Teleservices function available, your BMW will inform you when a service is due and by contacting us we can tell you exactly what your BMW requires with the latest “key read” technology available to us as your BMW Service Centre.
Once your BMW turns 3 years old, the benefits of bringing your vehicle to a BMW retailer doesn't stop there. BMW Value Servicing is specifically designed and priced for cars over 3 years old starting from only £159.* All parts fitted come with a two-year unlimited mileage warranty and you will receive the same level of technical expertise on your BMW for a competitive rate. We will also apply any quality enhancements that may be due completely free of charge, something only a BMW retailer can offer you.
For more information or for a personalised quotation, contact your nearest BMW retailer today.
If your BMW is over three years old, it will require an annual MOT inspection. It's a standard inspection of over 150 safety-related and emissions systems, including lights, steering, brakes and suspension. With the reassurance of a vehicle video report, we can advise you on any items that require immediate attention or a give you an indication of any future work required. As part of your MOT test appointment you will receive:
- Complimentary vehicle health check
- Complimentary wash and vacuum
- Complimentary software vehicle enhancements where applicable
- Expert testing carried out by BMW-trained technicians to the latest manufacturer standards
CRUISE THROUGH YOUR MOT TEST WITH MOT PROTECT.
- Electrical and lighting equipment – all lamps, bulbs and reflectors, horn, windscreen wipers and washers (excluding impact damage).
- Brakes – all braking system components, but excluding adjustments or frictional material related to normal wear and tear.
- Steering and suspension – all steering and suspension components, including failure from wear and tear, but excluding adjustments.
- Seat belt and seat belt fitting – all seat belt components and mountings.
- Fuel system – fuel injection components and ECU replacement as a result of calibration failure to meet MOT test exhaust gas emission standards. Fuel leakage from the tank and pipes is covered except where failure relates to road accident or external impact damage.
- Vehicle structure – is covered for corrosion damage, but not where the failure relates to road accident damage, external impact damage or any previous repair.
What's not included?
- The cost of the MOT test or re-test.
- Road wheels and tyres.
- Routine adjustments or damage resulting from impact or accident.
- Repairs which are not completed within 30 days of the issue of an MOT inspection form failing the vehicle for its MOT test.
- Advisory items cited on an MOT inspection report passing the vehicle on its MOT test.
- Vehicles which are not serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirements.
- Components which have been modified from the manufacturer’s specification.
- Any vehicle used for competitions, racing, pace making, or rallies.
- Any repair or replacement caused by any act or omission, which is willful, unlawful or negligent.
- Faulty repair of any item.
The Lloyd BMW Service Plan
Should you wish to cancel your plan or change your car during the course of the agreement, any unused funds can be transferred to a new plan or refunded to you.
Enter your details below for your personalised quotation today.
Please give us a few personal details so that we can arrange your Service Plan.
To do this, we will share your information with Service Plan partner eMaC and your chosen Lloyd Retailer.
*Terms and conditions apply, price based on 2018 registered vehicle, mileage approx 8,000 per annum. Price for servicing only.
BMW CONNECTED DRIVE. GET MOBILE.
Sometimes life can be so simple. BMW Connected makes your on-the-go lifestyle effortless with a seamless connection between you and your BMW, facilitating your daily journeys with clever and intuitive features. Relevant information such as the ideal departure time is available remotely via an iPhone or Apple Watch and can be transferred into the car ready and waiting for you. Like a personal assistant, BMW Connected is all about making your day easier and helps you to arrive at your destination relaxed and on time. Optimised for 2014 and newer vehicles, the app learns your preferences over time and lets you:
• STAY IN CONTROL: Lock or unlock your BMW and activate the climate control, anytime and anywhere
• PLAN AHEAD: Send destinations from the app to your in-car navigation system with one tap
• FIND YOUR CAR: Never forget where you parked your BMW
• BE RELAXED & ON TIME: Schedule trips, get alerted when to leave based on traffic and find parking nearby
• DO MORE: Access Roadside Assistance, find dealers, schedule service appointments and connect via Alexa (in select markets)
KEEP A COOL HEAD.
BMW AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE INCLUDING REFRESH FROM ONLY £79.*
Unable to achieve a comfortable temperature or de-fog your windscreen? Your car may need an air conditioning service. Regardless of mileage, it is suggested your BMW has an air conditioning service every 2 years to ensure it is working to optimum performance.
As part of the service we include:
• Full system checks for both pressure and leaks
• Complete drain and refilling of refrigerant and lubricants
• FREE air vent treatment included helping keep that new car smell
And as to be expected, the BMW Air Conditioning Service comes with a level of expertise only available at a BMW Service Centre.
With free BMW Active sports bottle worth £20 RRP.
During the Winter your BMW took on the elements with salty roads, snow and pot holes so as the days start to get longer, the weather gets warmer ensure your BMW is ready to tackle the changing weather, could not only save you time, but give you peace of mind that your car is ready to take on whatever the weather throws at you.
As part of your Spring Health Check you will receive:
- Vehicle health check
- Top-up of screen wash & engine oil*
- Quality software enhancements, where applicable
- Wash and vacuum
Lloyd BMW Warranty
Put A Stop To Unexpected Costs.
Lloyd Extended Warranty from only £45 per month.*
What’s more, in the price quoted, the policy includes:
- Protection against unexpected costs
- MOT Test Insurance
- Call Assist Breakdown Cover
- Complimentary Quality Enhancements where applicable
- BMW Trained Technicians
DRIVE NOW, PAY LATER.Unexpected repair cost or looking to upgrade your BMW with a M Performance Kit? At Lloyd BMW we now offer a solution to spread the cost of any repair, service or accessory purchase. Better yet, you can choose from a number of monthly payment options to suit which are completely interest-free. Paying no more than the price of the repair or accessory kit, with the complete peace of mind that your BMW is running as it should be.
BMW Pay Monthly Repair Option.
Contact our serivce team today for more information.
- Fast Lane Service available – get your BMW serviced in less than 90 minutes
- Service while you wait with complimentary wifi and refreshments
- Collections and delivery service depending on location and availability
- Courtesy lift service into the city centre or other convenient location
- Courtesy car subject to availability
The Business Chapter.
Service while you work.
FIRST CLASS HOSPITALITY.
- Dedicated customer waiting area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi to make your stay a productive one
- Complimentary refreshments while your wait
- Browse Genuine BMW Accessories and Lifestyle products, or even test drive the latest BMW model
ACCOMMODATING YOUR BUSY LIFE.
- Our BMW Technicians can carry out a range of service and maintenance tasks within 90 minutes
- We offer the very earliest appointment dates, without the need for alternative transport
- With you on hand, our service staff can consult with you instantly about your vehicle
BMW Accident Call
The new BMW Accident Call provides fast and convenient help in the case of low-speed accidents. With just the press of a button, our Accident Assistance Agents take the matter in hand and help to get you mobile again. This is how it works: the state-of-the-art sensor technology of your BMW detects the incident. It then automatically offers the option to contact the BMW Accident Assistance Team.
Should you be unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident, remember that you have the right to choose who repairs your car. By having repairs carried out at an Approved BMW Bodyshop, you can be assured that only Genuine BMW Parts and the latest Approved BMW repair techniques will be used to return your BMW to its original Euro NCAP safety rating. You will also receive the exceptional levels of service that you would expect from BMW.
Additionally, A-Call also provides you with the following benefits.
- Automatic accident detection
- Automatic geographical location transmission
- Immediate support from BMW Accident Assistance Agents
- If required recovery will be arranged
- Contact from an Approved BMW Bodyshop
* Not every accident is automatically detected due to technical reasons. In such exceptional cases, BMW Accident Call can be manually activated.
All you have to do is to confirm this offer of help with the iDrive Controller. The BMW Accident Assistance Agents are then ready to offer you their professional and expert assistance. If your vehicle is still drivable, we arrange contact with an Approved BMW Bodyshop. If not, we will be happy to organise the recovery of your vehicle to your chosen Approved BMW Bodyshop.
CLICK HERE to contact your nearest Lloyd Retailer for more information or to find out if your BMW is applicable.
Had a tremendous experience buying a 1 Series with Lloyd Blackpool thanks to Danny Grieves. His honest and straight talking approach is exactly how it should be done. Would thoroughly recommend this dealership to anyone considering a BMW!
Pete Rose - Lloyd Blackpool BMW