Starting from £30,985
£2,160 deposit£360 per month
A company car needs to project a purposeful, executive image for your business, yet also be incredibly cost-efficient.
The award-winning Jaguar XE delivers on both counts. It achieves from 127g/km* of CO2 emissions and up to 58.5mpg**, thanks to it's a lightweight structure, aerodynamic design and a new range of advanced engines. Jaguar XE is quite simply the most advanced, refined and efficient sports saloon we’ve ever made. It’s instantly recognisable as a Jaguar, it keeps running costs to a minimum and offers generous standard equipment.
Discover the new, smart choice for any business, fleet or company car driver.
Click HERE to view the offer.
Specification on XE R-Dynamic S:
- 18" Style 1049, 10 split-spoke Gloss Black with contrast Diamond Turned finish alloys
- R-Dynamic Body Kit
- 12-way Electric Sports Front Seats
- Stop/Start technology
- 10" Touch Pro
- Connected Navigation Pro
- Smartphone Pack consisting of Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- Front and Rear Parking Aid
- Rear View Camera
and much more
Lloyd Exclusive Offers:
Every quote we provide is personalised depending on your deposit/part exchange value or required annual mileage so please contact us for your bespoke quote tailored to suit your requirements.
Representative Finance Quote
|Business Contract Hire Finance Example|
|Term of agreement||48 months|
|Monthly Rental||£360 +VAT|
|Initial Rental||£2,160 +VAT|
Part-exchange your vehicle
Did you know you can part-exchange your current vehicle with us and use it as a deposit towards your new Jaguar? Cashback is also available. Click HERE to value your vehicle online.
Business users only. Based on an XE D200 MHEV R-Dynamic S RWD standard specification, non maintained. Excess mileage charges (9.1p per mile +VAT). Must be returned in good condition to avoid further charges. Contract Hire subject to status. This promotion cannot be used together with other manufacturer’s promotions and is subject to availability at participating Retailers only for new vehicles registered between 1st April and 30th June 2021. Contract Hire is provided by Jaguar Contract Hire, a trading style of Lex Autolease Limited, Heathside Park, Heathside Park Road, Stockport SK3 0RB.
* The figures provided are as a result of official manufacturer's tests in accordance with EU legislation. For comparison purposes only. Real world figures may differ. CO2 and fuel economy figures may vary according to wheel fitment and optional extras fitted. The fuel consumption and CO2 figures under the old passenger car test, NEDC, will still be used by the Government until at least 2020 for tax treatment of passenger cars. NEDC Equivalent (NEDCeq) are figures calculated using a Government formula from WLTP figures equivalent to what they would have been under the old NEDC test. The correct tax treatment can then be applied.
**The figures provided are WLTP. WLTP is the new official EU test used to calculate standardised fuel consumption and CO2 figures for passenger cars. It measures fuel, energy consumption, range and emissions. This is designed to provide figures closer to real-world driving behaviour. It tests vehicles with optional equipment and with a more demanding test procedure and driving profile.
How does Business Contract Hire work?
Business Contract Hire gives you the flexibility of an initial lease option of 1-12 months, fixed leasing fees and no worries about disposing of your car at the end of the contract. You can also choose the convenience of various optional service, maintenance** and repair packages.
Once approved, Jaguar Contract Hire buys the vehicle and leases it back to you. Subject to tax status and business use, you could reclaim the VAT.
What happens at the end of my lease?At the end of your business lease, the vehicle must be returned and you will have nothing further to pay provided its condition is in line with BVRLA guidelines and has not exceeded the contracted mileage. Permitted maximum mileage is 120,000 over the full contract duration for petrol vehicles and 150,000 for diesel vehicles. The contracted mileage will also be pro-rated in the event of any early termination of a contract (contract early termination fees also apply). If the vehicle does not meet the mileage and condition terms, excess charges will apply.
What else do I need to know?- Choose from an initial rental in advance of 1-12 months (subject to underwriting) giving the flexibility to set your monthly rentals to suit your budget
- Contract term between 2-5 years Agreed Annual Mileage 1) If you drive less than the agreed annual mileage this will not alter the monthly rentals 2) If you exceed the agreed annual mileage, excess mileage charges will apply
- Minimum Contract Annual Mileage. All vehicles 5,000 per annum. You can drive less than 5,000 miles per annum, however, this will not alter the monthly rentals
- You can change the contract duration and mileage (except in the first and last 6 months of the contract)
- You will not own the vehicle
All finance is subject to status and available to over 18's only (excluding The Channel Islands). Guarantees and indemnities may be required. Offers valid at the time of upload and liable to change.
Picked up our new Jaguar F-Pace at the weekend. Absolutely delighted with the car and the service. Special thanks to both Josh and Dan for looking after us and making the process special.
Lisa Tomlinson Savage - Lloyd Carlisle Jaguar