Jaguar MOT & Servicing
Our Lloyd Jaguar Centre in Carlisle offers full Jaguar car maintenance including Jaguar servicing, MOT, Jaguar repairs, brake pad, and warranty service. Located beside some of the country's top locations, including World Heritage sites and the Lake District National Park.
Your Jaguar has been designed to set pulses racing - and that’s a feeling you’ll want to keep hold of every time you drive your vehicle. Thanks to our convenient service and maintenance options and our dedicated Aftersales Team, keeping your Jaguar in premium condition is easier than you might think and includes the following benefits:
We only ever use Genuine Parts, maintaining the integrity of your vehicle warranty. This gives you original equipment to maintain original performance, as well as peace of mind with every part.
HIGHLY TRAINED TECHNICIANS
We have exceptionally high levels of training standards at our Technical Training Academy. This means we can constantly check competence and promise that your vehicle will always be repaired by knowledgeable experts.
Unlike some competitors, we insist that all repairs are completed using our online repair methodology manuals. All information is developed by Jaguar Engineers, sharing their knowledge with our Technicians.
COMPLIMENTARY ELECTRONIC VEHICLE HEALTH CHECK
As part of our supreme level of service, we offer a comprehensive assessment of the overall condition of your Jaguar with a complimentary Electronic Vehicle Health Check. Lasting approximately 15 minutes, the Electronic Vehicle Health Check includes a Service Advisor taking you through a report of the results.The report uses an easy to understand traffic light system. GREEN means no service or maintenance is required, AMBER means work is advisory or may need attention in the future and RED highlights work that requires immediate attention.
When you bring your car in for a service, wouldn’t it be good to know your servicing costs are already covered?
Our Jaguar Service Plans are available for all new Jaguars. This will allow you to plan for your future servicing needs. Spread the cost with monthly payments or pay up front in one single lump sum. It’s completely tailored and built around your needs.
Should you wish to cancel your plan or change your car during the course of the agreement, any unused funds can be transferred to a new plan or refunded to you.
Link your vehicle’s cabin seamlessly and securely with your world.
Designed to make driving safer and more enjoyable, InControl is the technological heart of your Jaguar’s cabin experience. Surround yourself with precise environment control, navigation, entertainment and security.
• INCONTROL SYSTEMS: InControl Touch Pro and Touch Pro Duo act as the control hub for a wide range of information, entertainment, navigation and vehicle features.
• CONNECTIVITY: Our choice of embedded live apps and a powerful Wi-Fi hotspot ensure everyone connects easily inside your Jaguar.
• NAVIGATION: Enhanced by InControl’s seamless connectivity, Navigation Pro learns your regular routes to update you with information, traffic and ETA.
• SECURE TRACKER: InControl provides a wealth of services to protect your vehicle from theft and assist you in the event of an emergency.
• SAFETY AND ASSISTANCE: Stay safer on the road and minimise the risk of bumps and scratches with InControl Parking and Driving Assistance.
DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE
DOWNLOAD FROM GOOGLE PLAY
Jaguar Air Conditioning Service
Unable to achieve a comfortable temperature or de-fog your windscreen? Your car may need an air conditioning service. Regardless of mileage, it is suggested your Jaguar has an air conditioning service every 2 years to ensure it is working to optimum performance.
Did you know?
- Your Air Conditioning requires regassing every 2 years as 10-15% is used before it’s even turned on.
- Having your Air Conditioning re-gassed decontaminates your system, removes any bacteria that could potentially filter back through and be released into your car.
- You should maintain your Air Conditioning even in the colder months as it helps demist your windows quicker.
- A clean Air Conditioning system reduces emissions as dirty or damaged air filters reduce the air flow to the engine affecting the cars air fuel balance.
- Replacing a clogged air filter can increase fuel efficiency improving acceleration.
- Not regassing your Air Conditioning will leave it less efficient and less effective when you want to cool down or demist your windows.
During your Air Conditioning Service we will check for any leaks in the system to ensure the system is maintaining as much gas as possible.
And as to be expected, the Jagur Air Conditioning Service comes with a level of expertise only available at a Jaguar Service Centre.
LLOYD BODYSHOP YOUR LOCAL JAGUAR APPROVED BODYSHOP
By choosing a manufacturer Approved Bodyshop, you can rest assure your car will be returned to its original Euro NCAP safety rating.
We understand how important it is to act quickly in the event of an accident. Bringing your vehicle to an approved repairer means we can not only guarantee prompt repairs but that you can also benefit from manufacturer support.
VISIT LLOYD BODYSHOP
All Jaguar vehicles aged 3 years and older require an MOT.
As part of your MOT appointment at Lloyd Jaguar you will receive:
- Competitive prices
- Convenient appointment and collection times
- A detailed explanation of invoice and work carried out
- Complimentary visual health check
Should your MOT test reveal any additional work required you can be assured that the work is carried out to Jaguar standards by factory-trained technicians using Genuine Jaguar parts to help maintain your vehicle’s resale value.
An excellent car-buying experience from start to finish. Friendly and approachable at every level, with a special mention for Josh, who was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.
Mike Platts - Lloyd Carlisle Jaguar