Jaguar Seasonal Advice
Our Lloyd Jaguar centre covering Cumbria and Scotland all offer specialist advice and support for every season of the year. Located beside some of the country's top locations, including World Heritage sites and the Lake District National Park, Lloyd Jaguar can be found in Carlisle.
Power has never felt better this winter
Jaguars are designed for the road, offering an exhilarating driving experience combined with the height of luxury. However, while long journeys shouldn’t eliminate driving pleasure, they can be a challenge to both you and your car. With the right accessories and checks, you can keep safe whatever the season or distance.
Winter Health Check
Don't get left out in the cold this season, at Lloyd Jaguar, our Winter Health Check gives you the reassurance that your Jaguar will be in optimum condition to battle the elements throughout the winter months.
So for only £19.99, bring on the winter with our Lloyd Winter Health Check, including:
- Vehicle Health check
- Tyre Condition check
- Lights and levels check
- Battery check
- Complimentary top up of fluids*
- Complimentary wash and vacuum
*top up to 1 litre, not full re-fill.
Contact your nearest Lloyd Jaguar to book your appointment.
Get In Touch
Top Ten Winter Driving TipsAdverse weather and prolonged darkness make winter driving more hazardous. Wet and icy conditions can have a huge impact on how your Jaguar performs in the cold weather. In the UK, with warmer winters in the past, not many drivers have experience driving in extreme winter conditions. So take your time and consider our winter driving tips on the road this season:
- Prepare your vehicle, top up your screen wash, de-frost all windows before setting off
- Know your journey and should you not have Sat Nav, be aware of alternative routes you could take
- Ensure you have plenty of fuel in the tank to compensate for any required detours
- Use dipped headlamps in snowy, wet weather
- Increase the distance between you and the vehicle in front to compensate longer stopping distances
- Take your time when accelerating/decelerating to avoid skidding
- Know your brakes, ensure your brake pads have sufficient depth. This can be checked on a free vehicle health check by our technicians.*
- Ensure you have sufficient tyre tread and they are correctly inflated
- Invest in a set of Winter Wheels and Tyres
- Keep a pack of essentials, just in case: Screen wash top-up, Top-up oil, De-icer, Ice Scraper, Phone charger, Spare tyre/tyre sealant
*Advanced book required
Tyre Safety Check
Ensuring that your Jaguar can make the best possible contact with the road surface is essential to keep you safe. We offer a complimentary tyre safety check to make sure that your tyres are performing at their best. Our competitively-priced tyres are backed up by a price-match guarantee should your tyres need to be replaced. All makes and models are welcome, so you can enjoy the premium on-site facilities at your local Lloyd Jaguar retailer while you wait.
I'd like to say a big thank you to all the wonderful staff at Lloyd Jaguar Carlisle, who all give first class service and customer care. With big thanks to Brian in sales, who has been very helpful not only in the purchasing of my Jaguar but also in after care, we always feel very well looked after. And also a special thanks to Jamie in service/ repairs and the valeting team. Last month Jamie kindly organised for my car to be valeted for my wedding day, on collection my car was immaculate and a lovely bottle of prosecco left on the front seat, all free of charge for my wedding day. Thank you all very much, it made our big day that extra special , and I sure arrived at my wedding in style, thank you Lloyd Jaguar Carlisle.
Mrs Mitchell Brown - Lloyd Carlisle Jaguar