Kia MOT & ServicingAs a Kia owner, you’ll want to keep your vehicle as safe and trouble-free as possible. That is why if your Kia is due a service or MOT or if it needs any repairs, you’ll want to bring it to the people who know your car best. As you’d expect we only use high quality, high-performance Genuine Kia Parts and all our Technicians are trained to the latest manufacturer standards.
Lloyd Kia is located beside some of the country's top locations, including World Heritage sites and the Lake District National Park, Lloyd Kia has a centre in Carlisle covering Cumbria.
Kia MOT Test
Bodyshop & Cosmetic Repair Services
With our fully qualified technicians and state-of-the-art diagnostic and servicing equipment, you have the peace of mind that your Kia is in the best possible hands for all your servicing needs. And because we only ever use Genuine Kia parts, your Kia gets exactly what it needs to keep it running smoothly.
The Kia 10-Step Service Promise
- An appointment to suit your schedule
- A friendly welcome
- We discuss your repair options
- We make sure you are happy before we move forward
- Our pricing policy is transparent
- Any maintenance will be performed in a timely and accurate manner
- You'll be kept up to date on your vehicle
- We will ensure that all work has been completed
- We will explain repairs and answer any questions
- We care about your customer experience - you will receive a courtesy call for feedback regarding your visit
Keep your Kia running in peak condition with a Kia Express Service. The smart and convenient way to maintain your Kia.
Enjoy the use of our free WiFi in our comfortable waiting area whilst your vehicle is being serviced. You can easily book this through the MyKia app. By Registering on MyKia you can also manage the servicing and maintenance of your car, keep up-to-date on current Kia offers and find out all the latest on the Kia journey.
If you haven't downloaded the easy to use app already, you can below:
Kia MOT Test
All Kia vehicles of 3 years and older require an MOT. Our Lloyd Kia centre offers MOT tests supported by factory-trained technicians using Genuine Kia parts to ensure that any additional work identified during the MOT test is carried out to Kia standards that help maintain your vehicle’s resale value.
As part of your MOT appointment you will also receive:
- Competitive prices
- Convenient appointment and collection times
- A detailed explanation of invoice and work carried out
Contact our Aftersales Team to book your appointment.
Kia Air Conditioning Service
Unable to achieve a comfortable temperature or de-fog your windscreen? Your car may need an air conditioning service. Regardless of mileage, it is suggested that your Kia has an air conditioning service every 2 years to ensure it is working to optimum performance.
Did you know?
- Your Air Conditioning requires regassing every 2 years as 10-15% is used before it’s even turned on.
- Having your Air Conditioning re-gassed decontaminates your system, removes any bacteria that could potentially filter back through and be released into your car.
- You should maintain your Air Conditioning even in the colder months as it helps demist your windows quicker.
- A clean Air Conditioning system reduces emissions as dirty or damaged air filters reduce the airflow to the engine affecting the cars air-fuel balance.
- Replacing a clogged air filter can increase fuel efficiency improving acceleration.
- Not regassing your Air Conditioning will leave it less efficient and less effective when you want to cool down or demist your windows.
- During your Air Conditioning Service we will check for any leaks in the system to ensure the system is maintaining as much gas as possible.
And as to be expected, the Kia Air Conditioning Service comes with a level of expertise only available at a Kia Service Centre.
Peace of mind comes as standard when you join our Kia family with the Kia Promise. Watch the video above and then click below for more information.
Your local Kia Approved Bodyshop
We understand how important it is to act quickly in the event of an accident. Bringing your vehicle to an approved repairer means we can not only guarantee prompt repairs but that you can also benefit from manufacturer support.
VISIT LLOYD BODYSHOP
By choosing a manufacturer Approved Bodyshop, you can rest assured that your car will be returned to its original Euro NCAP safety rating.
At Lloyd Bodyshop, we are experts in all accident damage, cosmetic repairs and alloy wheel refurbishment.
The salesman spent a lot of time with us, showing suitable models in the Kia range. At no time did we feel pressured or pushed and we were very grateful for his advice. Throughout the buying process he gave us great support and went the extra mile to help us, including transferring cherished number plates etc. We were very impressed by his performance.
Paul J - Lloyd Carlisle Kia Honda