RANGE ROVER SPORT (Plug-In Hybrid)
£4,614 initial rental£769 + VAT per month
Powerful electrifying performance, engineered to meet every challenge. Our Plug-in Hybrid offers optimised efficiency and extended range all-electric (EV) driving.
The new Range Rover Sport is now available to order at your nearest Lloyd Land Rover retailer.
Watch 360 Walkaround Video of Range Rover Sport
Lloyd Exclusive Offers:Every quote we provide is personalised depending on your deposit/part exchange value or required annual mileage so please contact us for your bespoke quote tailored to suit your requirements.
Representative Finance Quote
Part-exchange your vehicle
Did you know you can part-exchange your current vehicle with us and use it as a deposit towards your new Range Rover Sport? All makes and models qualify. Cashback is also available. Higher deposit guarantees lower monthly payments. Click HERE to value your vehicle online.
Lloyd Land Rover is an introducer and not a provider of Contract Hire.
Business users only. Based on a New Range Rover Sport P440e SE 23MY specification, non maintained. Excess mileage charges (28.80p per mile +VAT). Must be returned in good condition to avoid further charges. Contract Hire subject to status. This promotion cannot be used together with other manufacturer’s promotions and is subject to availability at participating Retailers only for new vehicles registered between 1st April to 30th June 2022. Contract Hire is provided by Land Rover Contract Hire, a trading style of Lex Autolease Limited, Heathside Park, Heathside Park Road, Stockport SK3 0RB.
How does a Business Contract Hire work?Business Contract Hire gives you the flexibility of an initial lease option of 1-12 months, fixed leasing fees and no worries about disposing of your car at the end of the contract. You can also choose the convenience of various optional service, maintenance and repair packages.
Once approved, Land Rover Contract Hire buys the vehicle and leases it back to you. Subject to tax status and business use, you could reclaim the VAT.
What happens at the end of the Leasing Agreement?At the end of your business lease, the vehicle must be returned and you will have nothing further to pay provided its condition is in line with BVRLA guidelines and has not exceeded the contracted mileage. If the vehicle does not meet the mileage and condition terms, excess charges will apply.
What else do I need to know?
- Choose from an initial rental in advance of 1-12 months (subject to underwriting) giving the flexibility to set your monthly rentals to suit your budget
- Contract term between 2-5 years Agreed Annual Mileage 1) If you drive less than the agreed annual mileage this will not alter the monthly rentals 2) If you exceed the agreed annual mileage, excess mileage charges will apply
- Minimum Contract Annual Mileage. All vehicles 5,000 per annum. You can drive less than 5,000 miles per annum, however, this will not alter the monthly rentals
- You can change the contract duration and mileage (except in the first and last 6 months of the contract)
- You will not own the vehicle
All finance is subject to status and available to over 18's only (excluding The Channel Islands). Guarantees and indemnities may be required. Offers valid at the time of upload and liable to change.