RANGE ROVER SPORT P400e PHEV HSE Automatic
£3,720 initial rental£620 + VAT per month
When you choose a Range Rover Sport for your business, you will benefit from an extraordinary vehicle, total peace of mind and exemplary levels of service.
Range Rover Sport truly justifies the ‘S’ in SUV. Taking the marque to another level, it is the most agile, dynamic and responsive Land Rover ever. Designed and engineered to meet the needs of today, it is equally at home in the city, the back of beyond or powering down the autobahn.
Contemporary. Beautifully designed. Flawlessly executed.
Click HERE to view the offer.
Range Rover Sport HSE specification:
- 20" 'Style 5084', 5 split-spoke, gloss sparkle silver alloys
- Matrix LED headlights with signature DRL
- Reduced section alloy spare wheel
- Ambient interior lighting
- 16-way heated memory front seats with heated rear seats
- Meridian Sound System
- Touch Pro Duo
and much more
Lloyd Exclusive Offers:
Every quote we provide is personalised depending on your deposit/part exchange value or required annual mileage so please contact us for your bespoke quote tailored to suit your requirements.
Representative Finance Quote
|Business Contract Hire finance example|
|Monthly Payments||£620 +VAT|
|Initial Rental||£3,720 +VAT|
|Excess Mileage Charge||21.9ppm|
|Term of Agreement||48 Months|
Part-exchange your vehicle
Did you know you can part-exchange your current vehicle with us and use it as a deposit towards your new Range Rover Sport? All makes and models qualify. Cashback is also available. Higher deposit guarantees lower monthly payments. Click HERE to value your vehicle online.
Business users only. Based on a Range Rover Sport P400e HSE Automatic standard specification, non maintained. Excess mileage charges (21.9p per mile +VAT). Must be returned in good condition to avoid further charges. Contract Hire subject to status. This promotion cannot be used together with other manufacturer’s promotions and is subject to availability at participating Retailers only for new vehicles registered between 1st October to 31st December. Contract Hire is provided by Land Rover Contract Hire, a trading style of Lex Autolease Limited,
Heathside Park, Heathside Park Road, Stockport SK3 0RB.
How does a Business Contract Hire work?Business Contract Hire gives you the flexibility of an initial lease option of 1-12 months, fixed leasing fees and no worries about disposing of your car at the end of the contract. You can also choose the convenience of various optional service, maintenance and repair packages.
Once approved, Land Rover Contract Hire buys the vehicle and leases it back to you. Subject to tax status and business use, you could reclaim the VAT.
What happens at the end of the Leasing Agreement?At the end of your business lease, the vehicle must be returned and you will have nothing further to pay provided its condition is in line with BVRLA guidelines and has not exceeded the contracted mileage. If the vehicle does not meet the mileage and condition terms, excess charges will apply.
What else do I need to know?
- Choose from an initial rental in advance of 1-12 months (subject to underwriting) giving the flexibility to set your monthly rentals to suit your budget
- Contract term between 2-5 years Agreed Annual Mileage 1) If you drive less than the agreed annual mileage this will not alter the monthly rentals 2) If you exceed the agreed annual mileage, excess mileage charges will apply
- Minimum Contract Annual Mileage. All vehicles 5,000 per annum. You can drive less than 5,000 miles per annum, however, this will not alter the monthly rentals
- You can change the contract duration and mileage (except in the first and last 6 months of the contract)
- You will not own the vehicle
All finance is subject to status and available to over 18's only (excluding The Channel Islands). Guarantees and indemnities may be required. Offers valid at the time of upload and liable to change.
Just purchased my third Range Rover Sport from Lloyd's, the fact I keep going back should say it all. Fantastic service and once again a great deal, couldn't ask for more. Likewise with servicing, the whole team are friendly and helpful, why would I consider going anywhere else?
Darren Athersmith - Lloyd Carlisle Land Rover