Starting from £58,130
£3,690 deposit£615 per month
UPDATE ON VEHICLE DELIVERY TIMES:Due to the global shortage of semiconductors impacting all industries, the delivery of new Land Rover vehicles has been extended. If you are considering buying a new Land Rover in the next 12 months, contact us today. This will allow you to build and accessorise your Land Rover to match your own personal taste, all whilst reserving an early build slot. Please be reassured we will do all we can to deliver any vehicle you order to you as soon as possible.
In Land Rover Discovery Commercial you’ll find a vehicle that’s flexible enough to meet the demands of business, every day and recreation. With a versatile loadspace of up to 2,024 litres.
Discovery not only looks truly at home in the city but also drives impeccably off-road. It takes towing capability to a new level, with a capacity of up to 3,500kg and a suite of features available to help make towing effortless and assured. Its optimised geometry coupled with unique Land Rover technologies ensure it delivers class-leading all-terrain capabilities.
No matter the size of your business, when you choose a vehicle from Land Rover, you will benefit from total peace of mind, convenience and exemplary levels of service.
Representative Finance Quote
Part-exchange your vehicle
Did you know you can part-exchange your current vehicle with us and use it as a deposit towards your new Discovery? All makes and models qualify. Cashback is also available. Higher deposit guarantees lower monthly payments. Click HERE to value your vehicle online.
Lloyd Land Rover is an introducer and not a provider of Contract Hire.
Business users only. Based on a Discovery Commercial D300 SE standard specification, non maintained. Excess mileage charges (17.40p per mile +VAT). Must be returned in good condition to avoid further charges. Contract Hire subject to status. This promotion cannot be used together with other manufacturer’s promotions and is subject to availability at participating Retailers only for new vehicles registered between 1st October to 31st December 2021. Contract Hire is provided by Land Rover Contract Hire, a trading style of Lex Autolease Limited, Heathside Park, Heathside Park Road, Stockport SK3 0RB.
* Maximum towing figure varies by engine. ** The figures provided are as a result of official manufacturer’s tests in accordance with EU legislation with a fully charged battery. For comparison purposes only. Energy consumption and range figures may vary according to factors such as driving styles, environmental conditions, load, wheel fitment, accessories fitted, actual route and battery condition. Range figures are based upon production vehicle over a standardised route. Real world figures may differ. *** Based on 20% Tax Payer and relates to Commercial vehicle.
How does a Business Contract Hire work?Business Contract Hire gives you the flexibility of an initial lease option of 1-12 months, fixed leasing fees and no worries about disposing of your car at the end of the contract. You can also choose the convenience of various optional service, maintenance and repair packages.
Once approved, Land Rover Contract Hire buys the vehicle and leases it back to you. Subject to tax status and business use, you could reclaim the VAT.
What happens at the end of the Leasing Agreement?At the end of your business lease, the vehicle must be returned and you will have nothing further to pay provided its condition is in line with BVRLA guidelines and has not exceeded the contracted mileage. If the vehicle does not meet the mileage and condition terms, excess charges will apply.
What else do I need to know?
- Choose from an initial rental in advance of 1-12 months (subject to underwriting) giving the flexibility to set your monthly rentals to suit your budget
- Contract term between 2-5 years Agreed Annual Mileage 1) If you drive less than the agreed annual mileage this will not alter the monthly rentals 2) If you exceed the agreed annual mileage, excess mileage charges will apply
- Minimum Contract Annual Mileage. All vehicles 5,000 per annum. You can drive less than 5,000 miles per annum, however, this will not alter the monthly rentals
- You can change the contract duration and mileage (except in the first and last 6 months of the contract)
- You will not own the vehicle
All finance is subject to status and available to over 18's only (excluding The Channel Islands). Guarantees and indemnities may be required. Offers valid at the time of upload and liable to change.
Brilliant service. As soon as I walked through the door I was made to instantly feel welcome. The complimentary refreshments where superb. Most importantly the Salesman that dealt with me was extremely knowledgeable and accommodating to my needs. I would defiantly recommend!
Josh Riley - Lloyd Ripon Land Rover