Starting from £55,020
£3,330 deposit£555 per month
Discovery not only looks truly at home in the city but also drives impeccably off-road. It takes towing capability to a new level, with a capacity of up to 3,500kg and a suite of features available to help make towing effortless and assured. Its optimised geometry coupled with unique Land Rover technologies ensure it delivers class-leading all-terrain capabilities.
No matter the size of your business, when you choose a vehicle from Land Rover, you will benefit from total peace of mind, convenience and exemplary levels of service.
Click HERE to view the offer.
Specification on Discovery Commercial SE:
- 21” Style 5123, 5 split-spoke, Gloss Silver
- All-terrain tyres
- 18-way heated electric memory front seats with captains armrest
- Powered inner tailgate
- Under floor stowage
- 11.4" Touchscreen with Pivi Pro
- MeridianTM Sound System 400W with 12 speakers and a dual-channel subwoofer
- Smartphone Pack (This Pack allows you to control vehicle-optimised apps on your AndroidTM or Apple® smartphone through the Touchscreen)
- 3D Surround Camera
- All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Electronic Air Suspension
and much more
Lloyd Exclusive Offers:
Every quote we provide is personalised depending on your deposit/part exchange value or required annual mileage so please contact us for your bespoke quote tailored to suit your requirements.
Representative Finance Quote
|Business Contract Hire finance example|
|Monthly Payments||£555 +VAT|
|Initial Rental||£3,330 +VAT|
|Excess Mileage Charge||17.4ppm|
|Term of Agreement||48 Months|
Part-exchange your vehicle
Did you know you can part-exchange your current vehicle with us and use it as a deposit towards your new Discovery? All makes and models qualify. Cashback is also available. Higher deposit guarantees lower monthly payments. Click HERE to value your vehicle online.
Official WLTP Fuel Consumption for the Discovery range in mpg: Up to 33.9mpg. WLTP CO2 Emissions from 218g/km. WLTP is the new official EU test used to calculate standardised fuel consumption and CO2 figures for passenger cars. It measures fuel, energy consumption, range and emissions. This is designed to provide figures closer to real-world driving behaviour. It tests vehicles with optional equipment and with a more demanding test procedure and driving profile.
Business users only. Based on a Discovery Commercial D300 SE standard specification, non maintained. Excess mileage charges (17.4p per mile +VAT). Must be returned in good condition to avoid further charges. Contract Hire subject to status. This promotion cannot be used together with other manufacturer’s promotions and is subject to availability at participating Retailers only for new vehicles registered between 1st April to 30th June 2021. Contract Hire is provided by Land Rover Contract Hire, a trading style of Lex Autolease Limited, Heathside Park, Heathside Park Road, Stockport SK3 0RB.
How does a Business Contract Hire work?Business Contract Hire gives you the flexibility of an initial lease option of 1-12 months, fixed leasing fees and no worries about disposing of your car at the end of the contract. You can also choose the convenience of various optional service, maintenance and repair packages.
Once approved, Land Rover Contract Hire buys the vehicle and leases it back to you. Subject to tax status and business use, you could reclaim the VAT.
What happens at the end of the Leasing Agreement?At the end of your business lease, the vehicle must be returned and you will have nothing further to pay provided its condition is in line with BVRLA guidelines and has not exceeded the contracted mileage. If the vehicle does not meet the mileage and condition terms, excess charges will apply.
What else do I need to know?
- Choose from an initial rental in advance of 1-12 months (subject to underwriting) giving the flexibility to set your monthly rentals to suit your budget
- Contract term between 2-5 years Agreed Annual Mileage 1) If you drive less than the agreed annual mileage this will not alter the monthly rentals 2) If you exceed the agreed annual mileage, excess mileage charges will apply
- Minimum Contract Annual Mileage. All vehicles 5,000 per annum. You can drive less than 5,000 miles per annum, however, this will not alter the monthly rentals
- You can change the contract duration and mileage (except in the first and last 6 months of the contract)
- You will not own the vehicle
All finance is subject to status and available to over 18's only (excluding The Channel Islands). Guarantees and indemnities may be required. Offers valid at the time of upload and liable to change.