DISCOVERY SPORT (Plug-In Hybrid)
Starting from £48,130
£3,570 deposit£595 per month
UPDATE ON VEHICLE DELIVERY TIMES:Due to the global shortage of semiconductors impacting all industries, the delivery of new Land Rover vehicles has been extended. If you are considering buying a new Land Rover in the next 6-12 months, contact us today to secure your build slot.
DISCOVERY SPORTWhen you choose a Discovery Sport for your business or as your company car, you will benefit from an extraordinary vehicle, total peace of mind and exemplary levels of service.
The New Discovery Sport PHEV gives you a foot up at work and a leg up at home. It has all the technology for modern business, while still leaving room for large families with big horizons. And with a Benefit In Kind tax rate from 11% and ultra-low CO2 emissions from 34 g/km, it makes perfect commercial sense.
The best deals and offersEvery quote we provide is personalised depending on your deposit/part exchange value or required annual mileage so please contact us for your bespoke quote tailored to suit your requirements. We also provide bespoke Business Contract Hire quotations.
Representative Finance Quote
Part-exchange your vehicle
Did you know you can part-exchange your current vehicle with us and use it as a deposit towards your new Discovery Sport? All makes and models qualify. Cashback is also available. Higher deposit guarantees lower monthly payments. Click HERE to value your vehicle online.
The CO2 emission figures provided are as a result of official manufacturer's tests in accordance with EU legislation. For comparison purposes only. Real world figures may differ. CO2 and fuel economy figures may vary according to wheel fitment and optional extras fitted. The fuel consumption and CO2 figures under the old passenger car test, NEDC, will still be used by the Government until at least 2020 for tax treatment of passenger cars. NEDC Equivalent (NEDCeq) are figures calculated using a Government formula from WLTP figures equivalent to what they would have been under the old NEDC test. The correct tax treatment can then be applied.
Lloyd Land Rover is an introducer and not a provider of Contract Hire.
Business users only. Based on a Discovery Sport P300e R-Dynamic SE Auto standard specification, maintained. Excess mileage charges (19.30p per mile + VAT). Must be returned in good condition to avoid further charges. Contract Hire subject to status. This promotion cannot be used together with other manufacturer’s promotions and is subject to availability at participating Retailers only for new vehicles registered between 1st April to 30th June 2022. Contract Hire is provided by Land Rover Contract Hire, a trading style of Lex Autolease Limited, Heathside Park, Heathside Park Road, Stockport SK3 0RB.
* The figures provided are as a result of official manufacturer's tests in accordance with EU legislation with a fully charged battery. For comparison purposes only. Real world figures may differ. Energy consumption and range figures may vary according to factors such as driving styles, environmental conditions, load, wheel fitment, accessories fitted, actual route and battery condition. Range figures are based upon production vehicle over a standardised route.
** Maximum towing figure varies by engine
*** Company car tax based on 20% Tax Payer
^ 5 seats available as standard. 5+2 available as an option.
How does a Business Contract Hire work?Business Contract Hire gives you the flexibility of an initial lease option of 1-12 months, fixed leasing fees and no worries about disposing of your car at the end of the contract. You can also choose the convenience of various optional service, maintenance and repair packages.
Once approved, Land Rover Contract Hire buys the vehicle and leases it back to you. Subject to tax status and business use, you could reclaim the VAT.
What happens at the end of the Leasing Agreement?At the end of your business lease, the vehicle must be returned and you will have nothing further to pay provided its condition is in line with BVRLA guidelines and has not exceeded the contracted mileage. If the vehicle does not meet the mileage and condition terms, excess charges will apply.
What else do I need to know?
- Choose from an initial rental in advance of 1-12 months (subject to underwriting) giving the flexibility to set your monthly rentals to suit your budget
- Contract term between 2-5 years Agreed Annual Mileage 1) If you drive less than the agreed annual mileage this will not alter the monthly rentals 2) If you exceed the agreed annual mileage, excess mileage charges will apply
- Minimum Contract Annual Mileage. All vehicles 5,000 per annum. You can drive less than 5,000 miles per annum, however, this will not alter the monthly rentals
- You can change the contract duration and mileage (except in the first and last 6 months of the contract)
- You will not own the vehicle
All finance is subject to status and available to over 18's only (excluding The Channel Islands). Guarantees and indemnities may be required. Offers valid at the time of upload and liable to change.