RANGE ROVER VELAR 2.0 D180 R-Dynamic S Automatic
Starting from £45,710
£3,480 deposit£580 per month
Range Rover Velar can adapt to every journey, whether business or personal. The optional Configurable Dynamics let you select specific chassis settings to optimise refinement or performance.
Click HERE to view the offer.
Specification Velar S:
- Premium LED headlights with signature Daytime Running Lights
- Perforated grained leather 14-way heated front memory seats
- Meridian™ Sound System 380W with 11 speakers
- Front and rear Parking Aid with rear view camera
- Navigation Pro
- Traffic Sign Recognition and Adaptive Speed Limiter
and much more
Lloyd Exclusive Offers:
Every quote we provide is personalised depending on your deposit/part exchange value or required annual mileage so please contact us for your bespoke quote tailored to suit your requirements.
Representative Finance Quote
|Business Contract Hire finance example on a new Velar R-Dynamic S Auto|
|Excess Mileage Charge||15.6ppm|
|Term of Agreement||48 Months|
Part Exchange your vehicle
Did you know you can part exchange your current vehicle with us and use it as a deposit towards your new Range Rover Velar? Higher deposit guarantees lower monthly payments. Cashback is also available. Click HERE to value your vehicle online. Business users only. Based on a Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic S D180 Automatic standard specification, non maintained. Excess mileage charges (15.6p per mile +VAT). Must be returned in good condition to avoid further charges. Contract Hire subject to status. This promotion cannot be used together with other manufacturer’s promotions and is subject to availability at participating Retailers only for new vehicles registered by 30th June 2020. Contract Hire is provided by Land Rover Contract Hire, a trading style of Lex Autolease Limited, Heathside Park, Heathside Park Road, Stockport SK3 0RB.
How does a Business Contract Hire work?Business Contract Hire gives you the flexibility of an initial lease option of 1-12 months, fixed leasing fees and no worries about disposing of your car at the end of the contract. You can also choose the convenience of various optional service, maintenance and repair packages.
Once approved, Land Rover Contract Hire buys the vehicle and leases it back to you. Subject to tax status and business use, you could reclaim the VAT.
What happens at the the of Leasing Agreement?At the end of your business lease, the vehicle must be returned and you will have nothing further to pay provided its condition is in line with BVRLA guidelines and has not exceeded the contracted mileage. If the vehicle does not meet the mileage and condition terms, excess charges will apply.
What else do I need to know?- Choose from an initial rental in advance of 1-12 months (subject to underwriting) giving flexibility to set your monthly rentals to suit your budget
- Contract term between 2-5 years Agreed Annual Mileage 1) If you drive less than the agreed annual mileage this will not alter the monthly rentals 2) If you exceed the agreed annual mileage, excess mileage charges will apply
- Minimum Contract Annual Mileage. All vehicles 5,000 per annum. You can drive less than 5,000 miles per annum, however this will not alter the monthly rentals
- You can change the contract duration and mileage (except in the first and last 6 months of the contract)
- You will not own the vehicle
All finance is subject to status and available to over 18's only (excluding The Channel Islands). Guarantees and indemnities may be required. Offers valid at the time of upload and liable to change.
Excellent service all staff were amazing very helpful I'd like to thank Grant Bunyan for helping me pick my lovely Range Rover couldn't ask for a better service had a lovely few cups of tea as well. I would definitely recommend Lloyd Landrover Kelso a great bunch of people.
Christine Allan - Lloyd Kelso Land Rover