Lloyd Used Car Centre MOT & Servicing
When you purchase a vehicle from us, your Lloyd journey doesn’t end there.
At the Lloyd Used Car Centre in Carlisle, Cumbria, we also offer maintenance for all car makes and models; with our technicians being trained to the latest factory standards using the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment.
This means that along with benefits such as; excellent pricing and customer service; complimentary luxury coffee, free Wi-Fi while you wait and alternative transport options, we also ensure your complete peace of mind every time you visit our workshop.
Our Service operations include all Service and repair requirements, MOT testing, diagnostic checks, seasonal health checks, air conditioning services, brake fluid changes, new tyre requirements, tyre checks and more.
Lloyd Used Car Centre Servicing
Lloyd Service Plans
Bodyshop & Cosmetic Repair Services
Lloyd Used Car Centre for Servicing
Regular scheduled servicing is essential to keep your car running to the optimum standard. Servicing for vehicles is often now on a condition-based servicing schedule which means that your car will inform you when a service is due.
Servicing can also be on a time interval basis. If you are unsure of your cars Servicing requirements then please feel welcome to contact us.
We service all car makes and models at our Lloyd Used Car Centre and at a highly competitive price, making it easier for you to look after your car and stay safe on the road.
Get In Touch
Lloyd Service Plans
Take advantage of our tailored Service Plans available at our Lloyd Used Car Centre; an easy and affordable way for hassle-free motoring. From just £17.99 per month, we can create a service plan tailored to suit all your vehicle servicing needs.
Lloyd Service Plan benefits include:
- Spread the cost of servicing, with interest-free monthly payments.
- Inflation proof - secure your security at today's prices.
- Changing your car - any unused funds can be refunded to you.
- Fully trained, highly experienced technicians - for your peace of mind.
- Free wash and vacuum each time your car visits our workshop for an MOT or Service.
- Does not include credit checks - we do not need to carry out a credit check for you to take out a Service Plan.
- Free vehicle health check on every workshop visit.
- Comfortable waiting areas with complimentary Wi-Fi and refreshments.
- Courtesy car or local collection and delivery available - let us know beforehand and we can cater to your needs.
Lloyd Used Car Centre for MOT Tests
All vehicles aged over 3 years and older require an MOT test which is a legal requirement. Our Factory-trained technicians are always ready to go the extra mile as standard, which means further checks, greater peace of mind and even more value for money at only £39.99.
Each MOT appointment includes:
- Complimentary vehicle health check
- Complimentary wash and vacuum
- Quality enhancement updates where applicable
- MOT carried out by Factory-trained Technicians to the latest factory standards
Air Conditioning Service
Unable to achieve a comfortable temperature or de-fog your windscreen? Your car may need an air conditioning service. Regardless of mileage, it is suggested your car has an air conditioning service every 2 years to ensure it is working to optimum performance.
Did you know?
- Your Air Conditioning requires regassing every 2 years as 10-15% is used before it’s even turned on.
- Having your Air Conditioning re-gassed decontaminates your system, removes any bacteria that could potentially filter back through and be released into your car.
- You should maintain your Air Conditioning even in the colder months as it helps demist your windows quicker.
- A clean Air Conditioning system reduces emissions as dirty or damaged air filters reduce the airflow to the engine affecting the cars air-fuel balance.
- Replacing a clogged air filter can increase fuel efficiency improving acceleration.
- Not regassing your Air Conditioning will leave it less efficient and less effective when you want to cool down or demist your windows.
During your Air Conditioning Service, we will check for any leaks in the system to ensure the system is maintaining as much gas as possible.
For more information, please feel welcome to contact us.
Get In Touch
Your local Approved BodyshopWe understand how important it is to act quickly in the event of an accident. Bringing your vehicle to an approved repairer means we can not only guarantee prompt repairs but that you can also benefit from manufacturer support as well as an expert standard of repair.
VISIT LLOYD BODYSHOP
At Lloyd Bodyshop, we are experts in all accident damage, cosmetic repairs and alloy wheel refurbishment. We also manufacturer-approved for BMW, MINI, Land Rover, Jaguar, Honda, Volvo, Porsche, Mercedes and Bentley but we welcome all makes and models at Lloyd Bodyshop.