MINI MOT & Servicing
Our six Lloyd MINI centres across Cumbria, Lancashire and Newcastle upon Tyne all offer full MINI car maintenance including MINI servicing, MOT, MINI repairs, brake pads and warranty service.
Located in some of the country's top locations, including World Heritage sites and the Lake District National Park, Lloyd MINI has centres in Blackpool, Carlisle, Cockermouth, Colne, Newcastle and the South Lakes.
Owning a MINI is meant to be fun but sometimes you have to do the dull, day-to-day task of bringing your MINI in for service and maintenance. However, this can have more benefits than you might think as your MINI will be painstakingly looked after by MINI-trained technicians who love your MINI as much as you do and will make sure that it’s back in your care and driving like a dream as normal.
Only technicians trained to MINI’s latest manufacturer standards are allowed to carry out work on your MINI using only manufacturer-approved processes and equipment. Complete peace of mind for you that your MINI is getting the care it deserves.
Wherever you are, we’re right by your side. MINI Teleservices is a collection of innovative and intelligent features which deliver greater convenience and efficient servicing processes. And what’s more, Teleservices is standard on MINI Hatch & Clubman models from March 2016 and Convertible models from July 2016.
As soon as a service, brake pads or MOT is needed, your MINI’s service related data will be transmitted to your preferred Lloyd MINI retailer via Automatic Teleservice Call. We will then analyse the data and contact you to arrange a service or maintenance appointment convenient for you.
For more information CLICK HERE to find your nearest Lloyd Retailer.
Whether it's an oil service or brake pad replacement you're after, MINI Service is dedicated to giving your MINI what it needs at down-to-earth prices.
You won't find any nasty surprises with all maintenance being carried out by MINI-trained technicians using only MINI Approved Oils and Genuine MINI Parts, backed by a two-year warranty keeping your car 100% MINI.
What's more, there are no shortcuts on service. We carry out a vehicle health check on every visit with a video report, software enhancement updates where applicable and we even wash and vacuum your MINI before returning it to you. What’s not to like?
CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW.
The Lloyd Service Plan, Built Around You.
From only £11 per month.
MINI is all about excitement, but sometimes we don’t like surprises.
So when you bring your car in for a service, wouldn’t it be good to know your servicing costs are already covered? With our interest-free, pay monthly service plan, you can have the luxury of going all-inclusive with your servicing requirements from only £11 per month.*
The Lloyd Service Plan is completely flexible to your needs, enabling you to spread the cost of your servicing payments. It is completely inflation-proof, as costs are fixed at today’s prices. Should you wish to cancel your plan or change your car during the course of the agreement, any unused funds can be transferred to a new plan or refunded to you.
CLICK HERE to find your nearest Lloyd MINI, for a personalised quotation.
*Terms and conditions apply. Price based on 2018 registered model with mileage of 8,000 per annum for service only.
At Lloyd MINI we understand booking appointments to suit your busy schedule can come at an inconvenience. Designed to fit around you and completed from start to finish within just 60 minutes, our new Express MOT option is just the solution you've been looking for.
So sit back, relax and enjoy a complimentary coffee or snack in the showroom whilst our MINI trained technicians get to work on your vehicle. The best part? You can have your MINI back where it belongs – on the road – as soon as possible.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW
THE BEST MOT SOLUTION AROUND.
We don’t want to sound really dull, but nobody knows your MINI like we do, so with our competitive pricing why would you go elsewhere?
If your MINI is over three years old, it will require an annual MOT inspection, which covers over 150 safety-related and emission systems, including lights, steering, brakes, and suspension. We’ll even send you a video report about how your MINI has done so we can let you know anything that needs to be rectified immediately or help you plan for something which might need to be fixed in the not-too-distant future.
As part of your MOT test appointment you will receive:
- Complimentary vehicle health check
- Complimentary wash and vacuum
- Complimentary software vehicle enhancements where applicable
CLICK HERE to find your nearest Lloyd MINI and book your next MOT today.
SAIL THROUGH YOUR MOT WITH MOT PROTECT.
- Electrical and lighting equipment – all lamps, bulbs and reflectors, horn, windscreen wipers and washers (excluding impact damage).
- Brakes – all braking system components, but excluding adjustments or frictional material related to normal wear and tear.
- Steering and suspension – all steering and suspension components, including failure from wear and tear, but excluding adjustments.
- Seat belt and seat belt fitting – all seat belt components and mountings.
- Fuel system – fuel injection components and ECU replacement as a result of calibration failure to meet MOT test exhaust gas emission standards. Fuel leakage from the tank and pipes is covered except where failure relates to road accident or external impact damage.
- Vehicle structure – is covered for corrosion damage, but not where the failure relates to road accident damage, external impact damage or any previous repair.
What's not included?
- The cost of the MOT test or re-test.
- Road wheels and tyres.
- Routine adjustments or damage resulting from impact or accident.
- Repairs which are not completed within 30 days of the issue of an MOT inspection form failing the vehicle for its MOT test.
- Advisory items cited on an MOT inspection report passing the vehicle on its MOT test.
- Vehicles which are not serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirements.
- Components which have been modified from the manufacturer’s specification.
- Any vehicle used for competitions, racing, pace making, or rallies.
- Any repair or replacement caused by any act or omission, which is willful, unlawful or negligent.
- Faulty repair of any item.
CLICK HERE to find your nearest Lloyd MINI for more information.
*terms and conditions apply.
MINI AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE £79
Unable to achieve a comfortable temperature or de-fog your windscreen? Your car may need an air conditioning service. Regardless of mileage, it is suggested your MINI has an air conditioning service every 2 years to ensure it is working to optimum performance.
As part of the service we include:
• Full system checks for both pressure and leaks
• Complete drain and refilling of refrigerant and lubricants
• FREE air vent treatment included helping keep that new car smell
And as to be expected, the MINI Air Conditioning Service comes with a level of expertise only available at a MINI Service Centre.
CLICK HERE to find your nearest Lloyd MINI.
*Subject to vehicle model/year of production. Please contact your nearest retailer for more information / if your vehicle is applicable.
DRIVE NOW, PAY LATER.Unexpected repair cost or looking to upgrade your MINI with a MINI JCW Kit? At Lloyd MINI we now offer a solution to spread the cost of any repair, service or accessory purchase over 6 - 12 months on interest-free monthly payments.
MINI Pay Monthly Repair Option.
ALL YOU'LL NEED:
- Personal details; name, DOB, email address, phone number
- Address details; last 3 years UK address history
- Employment details; income, number of years employed, employers name and title
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT YOUR NEAREST MINI RETAILER.
What’s more, in the price quoted, the policy includes:
- Protection against unexpected costs
- MOT Test Insurance
- Call Assist Breakdown Cover
- Complimentary Quality Enhancements where applicable
- MINI Trained Technicians
CLICK HERE to contact your nearest Lloyd MINI.
Who wants to be hanging about waiting to have their MINI serviced? Life is too short, right? Well, for those of you who do enjoy waiting, you’ll be relieved to know our hospitality is second to none, with complimentary wifi and refreshments at your disposal.
For those of you who prefer to be out and about, we offer some alternatives:
- Pit Stop Service available, giving you up to only 90 minutes to wait for your freshly-serviced MINI
- Complimentary wifi and refreshments
- Collections and delivery service
- Courtesy lift service
- Courtesy car
Got my Cooper S 2 weeks ago from Craig at Lloyd Carlisle and I absolutely love it! I was very picky about what I wanted but he went above and beyond to get me the car/deal I was hoping for! Also, great after sales care: if you’ve got a problem, then they are more than happy to sort it for you!! THANK YOU !!
Katie Hullock - Lloyd Carlisle MINI