Starting from £44,580
Meet S60 Recharge. The ultimate plug-in hybrid sedan designed with a purpose for our planet – and engineered for dynamic driving.
The S60 is a car that maintains its poise at all times. It is both confident and elegant and has been built to inspire every journey. Designed to make every journey enjoyable no matter how far the trip, this saloon balances dynamism with comfort.
|Up to 56 mile Electric Range*|
View Our S60 Offers
The Volvo S60 is the sport saloon that rewrites the driving story. Effortless performance meets intuitive technology, while a sophisticated chassis balances comfort and control. The interior is tailored around your needs – a place where connected, easy-to-use technology combines with the wellbeing that only human-centric innovation and elegant Scandinavian design can provide. The Volvo S60. For the road. For the planet.
Power without compromises
Add pure electric power to your drive and enjoy the ultimate plug-in hybrid sedan with less tailpipe emissions, optimised traction with e-AWD and instant power.
Express your personality
Which S60 Recharge reflects your lifestyle? The redefined luxury of Inscription or the dynamic sportiness of R-Design?
Pure for real
In Pure electric mode you can drive your plug-in hybrid car with zero tailpipe emissions. With a fully charged battery, this can allow daily commuting purely using the electric motor.
2 exclusive styles for your S60
Plus from £42,530
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Handsfree Tailgate Opening/Closing
- Heated Windscreen
- Heated Front and Rear Seats
- 19" Alloy Wheels
Ultimate from £46,980 (in addition to Plus)
- Power Glass Tilt and Slide Panoramic Sunroof with Sun Curtain
- Premium Sound by Harman Kardon
- Parking Camera 360º Surround View with Side Proximity Sensors
In addition to Plus specification, the following design themes apply where appropriate:
- High Gloss Black Mesh Front Grille and Surround
- High Gloss Black Door Mirrors and Window Surround
- High Gloss Black Front Grille with Chrome Inserts
- Chrome Window Surround
- Chrome Deco Lower Front Bumper
All Plug-in Hybrid variants benefit from the following:
- Recharge Aluminium Tread Plates
- Fresh Air Subwoofer
- Lithium-Ion Battery 18.8kWh
- 7m 10amp Charge Cable with 3-Pin Plug and 7m 1-Phase 16amp Type 2 / Mode 3 Charge Cable
- 145hp / 309Nm Electric Motor
- Recharging Port located in Nearside Front Wing
- Electric Rear Axle Drive
- Drive Mode Settings
- Low Speed Exterior Sound Speaker
For the road ahead. Rediscover the joy of driving with our refreshed road-loving saloon – for all of life’s twists and turns. Now with Google built in.
With Google Maps seamlessly integrated in the S60, real-time traffic information and automatic rerouting helps you reach your destination with less hassle.
Talk to Google in your S60 for hands-free help. Easily get directions, enjoy entertainment and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues – just say “Hey Google” to get started.
Stay connected to your digital life. Google Play in your S60 lets you enjoy the apps and services that can make every journey more entertaining and convenient.
Pleasure that thrills
Precise, sharp reactions and a dynamic, relaxed ride. With an advanced chassis, all that’s left for you to do is enjoy pure driving pleasure.
A helping hand
Our advanced driver assistance technology can help you maintain a safe distance to cars in front by adapting your speed, keep your car centred in the lane, inform you when it’s time to resume driving and even bring the vehicle to a complete stop in the event of an unresponsive driver.
Cleaner cabin air
The advanced air purifier in our world-first air quality system prevents up to 95 per cent of hazardous PM 2.5 particles entering the cabin. This can help you and your passengers enjoy better and healthier air quality, no matter the conditions outside. You can even monitor particle and pollen levels outside the car.
Stay in control
Driver assistance technology helps to create a responsive driving experience. Rain or shine, sleet or snow – in the S60 saloon, you can just go.
Reverse with confidence
Cross traffic alert with autobrake supports the driver when reversing with limited view. The system can detect vehicles crossing behind and if needed, the autobrake can be applied.*
Help crossing oncoming traffic
Our safety assistance technology can help when making a turn across oncoming traffic by autobraking if there’s risk of a collision.
Day or night, our intelligent safety assistance technology can help you detect and avoid other vehicles, pedestrians, cyclists and large animals. It does this by first warning the driver then autobraking if the driver fails to react.**
Ease stress in busy traffic
Our blind spot information system (BLIS) provides active support when changing lanes. If there is a risk of collision with other vehicles in the adjacent lane, BLIS can subtly adjust steering, helping keep you, your car and your loved ones right where you mean to be.
Detects and corrects drifting
If you start drifting across the centre line, there is always a chance of a collision with an oncoming vehicle. Your car can detect this and correct the steering, helping you back to a safer position on the road.***
360° parking view
With four cameras providing a 360° view and flank sensors increasing awareness of objects at the side of the car, our system can help you park confidently even in confined spaces.
* Driver support functions are not a substitute for the driver’s attention and judgment. Cross traffic alert may have limited functionality in certain situations. Brake intervention is only active at lower speeds. ** Vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists moving in the same direction of the car can be detected under certain speeds and in certain conditions. Detection systems are dependent on objects being illuminated and require the vehicle’s front and rear lights to be working when it is dark. Driver remains responsible for safe driving at all times. *** Driver support functions are not a substitute for the driver’s attention and judgment. Steering support is active at speeds between 60-140 km/h.
This dealership went above and beyond, gave me a great deal on my part exchange and the salesman Lewis Clark was brilliant. I am 350 miles from the garage and Lewis sent me a walkaround video of the car I wanted to purchase then rang me to discuss everything. We agreed on the purchase and Lewis arranged to have the car made ready for me then drove over 3 hours to meet me to complete the purchase. Their aftersales service is also fantastic Lewis rang me the day after to make sure I was totally happy with the car. Lewis made the whole purchase and delivery very easy and I would thoroughly recommend this garage to anyone.
Steve Price - Lloyd Carlisle Volvo