Volvo S90 Saloon
Starting from £63,075
2 exclusive styles for your S90
Plus from £60,025
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated Windscreen
- Heated Seats
- Parking Camera 360º Surround View with Side Proximity Sensors
- Premium Sound by Harmon Kardon
- 19" Alloy Wheels
Ultimate from £64,525 (in addition to Plus)
- Head-Up Display
- Premium Sound by Bowers and Wilkins
- Power Glass Tilt and Slide Panoramic Sunroof
In addition to Plus specification, the following design themes apply where appropriate:
- High Gloss Black Mesh Front Grille and Surround
- High Gloss Black Door Mirrors and Window Surround
- High Gloss Black Front and Rear Bumper Deco
- High Gloss Black Front Grille with Chrome Inserts
- Chrome Front and Rear Bumper Deco
- Chrome Lower Side Mouldings
All Plug-in Hybrid variants benefit from the following:
- Electric Rear Axle Drive
- Illuminated Recharge Aluminium Tread Plates
- Drive Mode Settings
- 7m 10amp Charge Cable with 3 Pin Plug and 7m 1-Phase 16amp Type 2 / Mode 3 Charge Cable
- 145hp / 309Nm Electric Motor
- Laminated Side Windows and Rear Screen
- Recharging Port located in Nearside Front Wing
- Lithium-Ion Battery 18.8kWh
- Low Speed Exterior Sound Speaker
Connected to your life, your safety and your pleasure. Discover a true luxury saloon.
With Google Maps seamlessly integrated in the S90 Recharge, real-time traffic information and automatic rerouting helps you reach your destination with less hassle.
Talk to Google in your S90 Recharge for hands-free help. Easily get directions, enjoy entertainment and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues – just say “Hey Google” to get started.
Stay connected to your digital life. Google Play in your S90 Recharge lets you enjoy the apps and services that can make every journey more entertaining and convenient.
All data included
With all data included, our Digital services package conveniently harmonises you, your S90 Recharge and your digital life.
Google built in
You’ll get your favourite apps like Google Assistant, Google Maps, and more on Google Play right in your car for a helpful, personalised and seamless driving experience.
Volvo Cars app
Optimise convenience and get more from your Volvo. Our Digital services package includes remote services via the Volvo Cars app.
(The S90 Recharge is supplied with up to four years subscription to the Digital services package. After this period, new terms apply.)
Cleaner cabin air
The advanced air purifier in our world-first air quality system prevents up to 95 per cent of hazardous PM 2.5 particles entering the cabin. This can help you and your passengers enjoy better and healthier air quality, no matter the conditions outside. You can even monitor particle and pollen levels outside the car.
A helping hand
Our advanced driver assistance technology can help you maintain a safe distance to cars in front by adapting your speed, keep your car centred in the lane, inform you when it’s time to resume driving and even bring the vehicle to a complete stop in the event of an unresponsive driver.
Head-up display allows you to watch your speed, follow turn-by-turn navigation, and more. All without losing focus on the road. The brightness of the head-up display adapts automatically to the light conditions, and you can set the system to suit your own personal preferences.
App remote services
Subscribe to a Digital services package and enjoy full access to all the remote services in the Volvo Cars app including locking and unlocking, cabin pre-cleaning and cabin heating or cooling.*
* The Volvo Cars app remote services are enabled through the Digital services subscription. It is included for up to four years from the retail delivery date if the car is new. After this period ends, new terms and conditions will apply.
Exhilarating sound reproduction
Designed for those who seek excellence in sound performance. This 1,400W high-end optional audio system brings exceptional clarity and realism to your music, optimising detail and resolution and letting you hear a song as the artist originally intended.
Bring your music to life
19 precisely tuned high-fi speakers and an innovative fresh-air subwoofer tailored to your Volvo’s cabin architecture deliver impressive surround-sound no matter where you are sitting. A full musical experience you can truly feel.
Choose your room
Unique ‘Room Transformation’ technology recreates the acoustics of a specific room. Choose from four different ‘Room Modes,’ including ‘Studio,’ ‘Individual Stage’, ‘Concert Hall’ and ‘Jazz Club’.
Ease stress in busy traffic
Our blind spot information system (BLIS) provides active support when changing lanes. If there is a risk of collision with other vehicles in the adjacent lane, BLIS can subtly adjust steering, helping keep you, your car and your loved ones right where you mean to be.
Detects and corrects drifting
If you start drifting across the centre line, there is always a chance of a collision with an oncoming vehicle. Your car can detect this and correct the steering, helping you back to a safer position on the road.*
Day or night, our intelligent safety assistance technology can help you detect and avoid other vehicles, pedestrians, cyclists and large animals. It does this by first warning the driver then autobraking if the driver fails to react.**
360° parking view
With four cameras providing a 360° view and flank sensors increasing awareness of objects at the side of the car, our system can help you park confidently even in confined spaces.
Reverse with confidence
Cross traffic alert with autobrake supports the driver when reversing with limited view. The system can detect vehicles crossing behind and if needed, the autobrake can be applied.***
Help crossing oncoming traffic
Our safety assistance technology can help when making a turn across oncoming traffic by autobraking if there’s risk of a collision.
* Driver support functions are not a substitute for the driver’s attention and judgment. Steering support is active at speeds between 60-140 km/h. ** Vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists moving in the same direction of the car can be detected under certain speeds and in certain conditions. Detection systems are dependent on objects being illuminated and require the vehicle’s front and rear lights to be working when it is dark. Driver remains responsible for safe driving at all times. *** Driver support functions are not a substitute for the driver’s attention and judgment. Cross traffic alert may have limited functionality in certain situations. Brake intervention is only active at lower speeds.
reception staff are lovely and nothing is a bother to them. thankfully the Volvo doesn't go wrong often(🤞 hope I'm not hexing it!) but any time we need the big gal (XC70)looked at she's dealt with efficiently and with no drama. 👍👏😊
Susan Beattie - Lloyd Carlisle Volvo