Exciting Refurbishment News from Lloyd South Lakes
Date posted: 20 June 2019
At Lloyd South Lakes BMW we are excited to announce that we are undergoing a significant refurbishment of our premises in order to provide the unsurpassed customer retail experience befitting BMW.
Despite the scale of this refurbishment, BMW and MINI will remain fully open for business on site during renovation works, offering all our usual services in our friendly and welcoming manner. Please see below map for information regarding customer car parking and service receptions whilst this work is taking place:
The majority of the improvements will be taking place at BMW – improving our ability to showcase our latest range of BMW models within a contemporary showroom. The new development will enable a number of improvements to the customer environment, giving Lloyd South Lakes BMW customers an even higher standard of experience as a BMW customer and owner.
We will also be extending our workshops, enabling us to reduce lead times and appointment waiting times for our customers visiting for BMW and MINI aftersales.
Please see below just a handful of the innovative improvements we are making:
- New roadway design incorporating touchpad interactive technology. Vehicles will also be permanently powered on this new roadway design, allowing customers to experience all the features of the cars they are interested in.
- On the roadway, there will be a newly created I-Area, M-Area and PHEV-area – designated and personalised for each specific trim.
- Seating in the customer waiting area will be increased from 12 to 24.
- New spacious and private consultation lounges.
- Additional offices for the team, improving their working environment and overall team morale.
- Dedicated vehicle configurator for a truly digital and personalised experience.
- Complete refurbishment and extension of customer restrooms.
- Touching on BMW’s heritage, there will be a new iSetta barista bar alongside the new relaxing customer café area.
- The customer journey – from reception to service to sales - will be more streamlined and welcoming as improvements are made to the reception and service areas.
- Brand-new customer handover bays to deliver a bespoke experience for the collection of cars, in a luxurious setting away from the outdoor elements of the Lake District!
- A new 4- bay workshop, increasing available bays to 12. This will reduce lead and waiting times for an even more exceptional aftersales experience for our MINI and BMW customers.