Exciting refurbishment of Lloyd South Lakes BMW is now complete
Date posted: 15 January 2020
At Lloyd South Lakes BMW, we are excited to announce that the significant refurbishment of our premises is now complete! The retailer, found at Grange-over-Sands, most definitely now provides the unsurpassed customer retail experience befitting BMW.
The majority of the improvements took place at BMW – improving our ability to showcase our latest range of BMW models within a contemporary showroom. The new development enabled a number of improvements to the customer environment, giving Lloyd South Lakes BMW customers an even higher standard of experience as a BMW customer and owner.
We have also extended our workshops, enabling us to reduce lead times and appointment waiting times for our customers visiting for BMW and MINI aftersales.
Please see below just a handful of the innovative improvements we have made:
- New roadway design incorporating touchpad interactive technology. Vehicles are also permanently powered on this new roadway design, allowing customers to experience all the features of the cars they are interested in.
- On the roadway, there is a newly created I-Area, M-Area and PHEV-area – designated and personalised for each specific trim.
- Seating in the customer waiting area has been increased from 12 to 24.
- New spacious and private consultation lounges.
- Additional offices have been added for the team, improving their working environment and overall team morale.
- Dedicated vehicle configurator for a truly digital and personalised experience.
- Complete refurbishment and extension of customer restrooms.
- Touching on BMW’s heritage, there is a new iSetta barista bar alongside the new relaxing customer café area.
- The customer journey – from reception to service to sales – is more streamlined and welcoming as improvements have been made to the reception and service areas.
- Brand-new customer handover bays deliver a bespoke experience for the collection of cars, in a luxurious setting away from the outdoor elements of the Lake District!
- A new 4- bay workshop, increasing available bays to 12. This will reduce lead and waiting times for an even more exceptional aftersales experience for our MINI and BMW customers.
If your passing by, we'd love for you to come and see our new premises for yourself - and make the most of our new iSetta bar with a barista coffee or if your interested in a new BMW or MINI please see our current offers by clicking below.
View our current MINI offers View our current BMW offers