Keeping You Safe
Date posted: 23 July 2020
In line with Government guidance, our showrooms successfully opened from Monday 1st June.
The health and well-being of our valued customers and colleagues is our number one priority. We have changed many of our procedures with strict on-site hygiene and social distancing rules in place.
The most recent Government guidance is that face coverings must now be worn in shops and supermarkets. This is in addition to public transport, where they were already required.
Under this Government guidance, all customers and visitors to any of our dealerships must wear a face covering. Face coverings must cover both the nose and mouth.
When you visit one of our dealerships, you’ll see that we have positioned ‘We Take Safety Seriously’ signage at the entrance with clear guidance and directions. If you do not have a face-covering with you, a disposable face mask will be provided.
The signage will direct you to the hand sanitising stations that we’ve added around our dealerships. The signage will also help you to keep 2-metres from other customers or colleagues. They will also advise you of any one way walk systems.
To maintain our strict on-site hygiene standards, we have dedicated staff in our dealerships who are regularly sanitising showroom surfaces and cars on display. All showroom cars displayed will remain locked until a member of the sales team can safely show you around your vehicle of interest.
Our sales teams are ready to help guide you through our new and used car stock and can help with any questions you might have. We are encouraging appointments for customers who might want to test drive a vehicle.
We can now offer ‘Click and Collect’ which is an easy and convenient way to reserve one of our used vehicles online. If our car doesn’t match your expectations, we can refund the reservation fee upon request.
Service & Repairs
For any Service and Repair needs, we will ask you to contact us to make an appointment before you visit. These appointments will help us maintain social distancing, ensuring that we can manage the number of colleagues and customers within our dealerships at any one time.
Please see below our short video that explains the procedures we have put in place to keep you and your vehicle safe when you book a Service appointment:
If you are considering booking a Service appointment for your car, you can read full details of the safety procedures we have put in place here: www.lloydmotorgroup.com/News/Reopening-Our-Workshops-Safely
To make a Sales or Service appointment, please contact your Lloyd Motor Group retailer.
We are taking our responsibility to keep you and our team safe, very seriously.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during these challenging times.
What Our Customers Say
Since reopening our doors on the 1st June, we’ve been delighted to welcome everyone back safely. We are proud to have received some of the positive feedback below.
- “Huge thank you to Lloyd BMW for their superb backup assistance and quick turn around on my car repairs in such difficult circumstances. Amazing staff & Service. #keyworker #classservice.”
Lloyd Blackpool BMW
- “Brilliant service to get me back on the road with being an NHS worker in the current Covid-19 situation.”
Lloyd Carlisle Volvo
- “Great Service. They do what they say. Brilliant.”
Lloyd Carlisle MINI
- “Picked up my XE on Saturday, First Class service from Josh. Car is in great condition as described. Very pleased. Social Distancing measures clearly adhered too. I will be back.”
Lloyd Jaguar Carlisle
- “I really can’t recommend these guys highly enough. From the sales department to after-sales. Nothing is too much trouble, after an absolutely terrible experience from another dealership it was a breath of fresh air to be dealt with such professionalism, my partner is a key worker and the garage went over and above to help us out. Thank you to everyone that has helped us this week.”
Lloyd Land Rover Ripon
- “Excellent customer service especially when having to cope with new Covid-19 rules.”
Lloyd Bodyshop Newcastle
- "All went well, social distancing in place, hand wipes as well. Staff very helpful. Always a good atmosphere there. I saw Danny and what a salesman he is. All good."
- "Professional, helpful and friendly service. Have a good COVID-19 system in place."
Lloyd Honda Carlisle
- "Been going for years now for my servicing and repairs, will not go anywhere else. amazing customer service. A special thanks to Amanda and Annie for making my experience stress free from start to finish."
- "Excellent service from all at Lloyd Mini Newcastle – our salesman Ian Burrows went over & above the call of duty managing to sort out our new car in the middle of the Covid crisis! Thanks again, Andy."
Lloyd Newcastle MINI
- "Showroom complying with Covid social distancing but this didn’t affect the usual friendly service from all the staff. Special thanks to Lori who has been helpful and patient throughout, answering my questions quickly and making the ordering process easy and also to Ian for great service when I collected the beautiful new MINI."
Lloyd Newcastle MINI