Motability Event at Lloyd Cockermouth BMW & MINI
Date posted: 8 February 2018
JOIN US FOR OUR MOTABILITY EVENING AT LLOYD COCKERMOUTH.
THURSDAY 22 FEBRUARY | DROP IN FROM 5PM-8PM.
Do you currently have a Motability vehicle? Or are you aware that you could be eligible for a vehicle if you are receiving one of the following allowances*?
• Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
• Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
• War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
• Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
Would you like to find out more about the Motability scheme and what BMW & MINIs are available?
If yes, then pop down to Lloyd Cockermouth BMW & MINI on Low Road, Cockermouth on Thursday 22 February between 5pm and 8pm.
During the event the full BMW & MINI Motability range will be on show for you to discover and enjoy. Our team will be on hand to offer their expert advice, whether you would like to find out more about how you can benefit from the Motability Scheme, or would like to be guided through our impressive selection of cars and class-leading technology available under the scheme. We currently have the MINI range available from £0 Advance Payment and BMW from £249 Advance Payment.
Although everyone is welcome to join our event, we recommend that you make an appointment to guarantee time with one of our Motability experts to ensure you gain the maximum benefit from your visit.
To book an appointment please get in touch on 01900 392128, or email email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you at Lloyd Cockermouth.
* Terms and conditions apply.To be eligible to join the Motability Scheme, you need to receive one of the above mobility allowances and you must have at least 12 months’ award length remaining. Please note that the Attendance Allowance cannot be used to lease a car through the Scheme.