Reopening Our Workshops Safely
Date posted: 17 May 2020
All Lloyd Motor Group Service and Parts departments are now open for pre-booked appointments.
The health and well-being of our valued customers and colleagues is our number one priority. We have changed many of our procedures with strict on-site hygiene and social distancing rules now in place.
You mustn’t arrive at the dealership without first making an appointment to allow us to ensure the safety of our colleagues and customers and to respect Government guidelines.
To make an appointment, please contact your Lloyd Motor Group retailer.
To help explain what we are doing to keep you and your vehicle safe during your next visit, we’ve put together a short video that you can view below.
We've detailed the steps that we have put in place to keep you and your vehicle safe during your next visit. We have detailed the Pre-Visit, Arrival and then Collection stages below:
- To allow us to ensure the safety of our colleagues and customers, you mustn’t arrive at the dealership without first making an appointment.
- To make an appointment, please contact your Lloyd Motor Group retailer here: www.lloydmotorgroup.com/Our-Locations
- When making your appointment, please advise us if you wish to ‘Drop and Go’ or use our designated customer waiting areas. (‘Drop and Go’ requires you to make your collection arrangements).
- We ask you to please ensure you keep to the appointment to help us control the number of people on-site at any given time. For that reason, we would prefer one person per car but would encourage no more than two people.
- Since we’re going to disinfect your key, we’ll ask you to remove other keys usually attached to your car key, before you arrive.
- For our technicians to be permitted to work on your car, we must ask that you remove ALL personal belongings. Before dropping off, please remove items in seatbacks, door pockets, boot and all storage areas.
- Please ensure you arrive at the dealership for your designated appointment time. We are limiting the number of customers at Service Reception as we will adhere to 2-metre social distancing.
- Please ensure you have removed personal items from your vehicle before we carry out work on your car within the workshop.
- On arrival, please park in our marked customer parking area.
- On entry to our retailer, please follow the customer guidance displayed. These will direct you to our entrance Hand Sanitisation stations and then onto your allocated Service Advisor.
- Please follow all of the one-way directions inside our showrooms and note all 2-metre social distancing markers that are in place in the relevant areas.
- We have now installed protective screens at our Service Reception desks. Our Service Advisor will take your vehicle keys which will be wiped down with sanitiser and disinfected.
- Your vehicle collection time will be agreed if you have opted for ‘Drop and Go’. We will then guide you to the exit and out through our one-way system (2-metre guidance adhered to).
- If you have requested to use a safe customer waiting area, we will safely guide you there (2-metre guidance adhered to). Please be aware we have a limited number of customer waiting areas and “Drop and Go” might only be available on your preferred date and time. There are no refreshments available for the foreseeable future.
- Each vehicle that passes through the workshop will have all touchpoints sanitised using a sanitiser at the start and the end of the workshop process.
- All team members will be using the appropriate PPE for their and your safety.
- To minimise staff contact on your vehicle, we will be reducing the numbers of team members who would typically work on your car. We, therefore, won’t be carrying out our usual Service Valet (wash and vac). We will, however, sanitise all touchpoints within the car.
Handover / Collection
- Once your vehicle is ready, your Keys will be passed back to our Service Advisor where it will again be sanitised and disinfected.
- If you have opted for ‘Drop and Go’ we ask you to please ensure you keep to the agreed collection time to help us control the number of people on-site at any given time.
- If you have been using our waiting area, we will advise you that your vehicle is ready and guide to our Service reception.
- There will be no physical paperwork. All paperwork, including a copy of an invoice, will be emailed to you.
- We are highly encouraging contactless electronic payment (for example, Apple or Google Pay). However, if you need to pay by card, our card payment machines will again be sanitised and disinfected.
- Finally, we will guide you to the exit out of the one-way system and to your vehicle, explaining what steps we have carried out to ensure yours and our safety.
We are taking our responsibility to protect you and our team very seriously. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during these challenging times.
Our new and used car sales teams are also now available to assist you remotely and guide you through our contactless 'Click and Collect' sales process. So, while our showroom doors remain closed to sales, for now, we’re still very much open for business online. Find out more about our 'Click and Collect' sales process here: https://www.lloydmotorgroup.com/News/Click-and-Collect-Car-Sales/545
If you have any specific questions, feedback or would like to book your vehicle in for a service, please contact your local Lloyd Retailer.