Supporting Save Our Stan Fundraising Campaign
Date posted: 26 June 2020
Over this weekend we will be donating £50 from every car and bike sale across our dealerships in Carlisle and West Cumbria to this incredibly worthwhile cause.
If you’d like to find out more about Stan’s journey please click here.
Terms & Conditions:
- Lloyd Motors Ltd incorporated and registered in England & Wales with company number 1271767 having its registered office at Montgomery Way, Rosehill Industrial Estate, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 2RP (“Organiser”).
- The #SaveOurStan campaign, directly to the Dalton family (Georgia, Lee, Delilah and Stan) (“Recipients”)
- Lloyd Motor Group will donate £50.00 from every car and bike sale at Lloyd dealerships located in Carlisle and West Cumbria. These dealerships are - BMW Carlisle, BMW Cockermouth, MINI Carlisle, MINI Cockermouth, Land Rover Carlisle, Jaguar Carlisle, Honda Carlisle, Kia Carlisle, Volvo Carlisle, Used Car Centre Carlisle, BMW Motorrad Carlisle and Honda Bikes Carlisle.
- Campaign is dated Saturday 27th June 2020 (8:30am to 5:00pm) to Sunday 28th June 2020 (11:00am to 4:00pm). Cars and bikes sold during this period will count.
- Sales of cars and bikes ordered and confirmed as sold by Lloyd Motors Ltd will be used to calculate the final number of vehicles sold.
- Lloyd Motor Group has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this page and website. Whilst every effort is made to produce up to date details, products and specifications, this site should not be regarded as an infallible guide to our campaigns, vehicles products and services, nor does it constitute an offer for the sale of any particular vehicle.
- You may not adapt, alter or create any of the material or information in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes.
- Lloyd Motor Group reserves the right to use for its own purposes any material submitted to the site, including text and images, either on the site or in any other form, including for publicity purposes. Lloyd Motor Group reserves the right to monitor submissions to the site and to edit or reject any submissions.
- We try to ensure that information on our site is accurate, complete and up-to-date. In using this site, however, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, which take effect on the date when you first use the site. Full details can be found at https://www.lloydmotorgroup.com/Legal