VEHICLE COSMETIC REPAIRS
Whether you are looking to spruce up your current car for your own satisfaction or because you want to prepare it for sale or part-exchange, we are here to help. From removing dents and scratches to refurbishing alloy wheels or fixing upholstery damage, we can help you to make your car look its best for an inexpensive price to the highest standard of repair.
- Paint chip repair
- Quarter bumper scuff/paint repair by flatting, filling and repainting
- Bumper scuff/repair bumper including large areas
- Seat repairs- velour/leather repairs
- Dashboard repair to scratches, nicks and marks to trim
- Windscreen repair to chips, starbursts and bullseyes
- Wing mirror repaint to scuffed and scratched mirrors, requiring flatting, filling and repainting (Not including parts if required)
- Machine polish out light scratches on the complete vehicle
- Small to medium-sized panel dents removed
- Painted alloy wheel repair
- Polished alloy wheel repair
Contact your nearest Lloyd Bodyshop for more information or to request an estimate.
Small to medium area repair technology.
A SMART repair is a form of repair carried out to the damaged area of your vehicle and not a whole panel or bumper. Where other bodyshops without this technology would need to replace these parts, we can carry out a cost and time efficient repair, still adhering to manufacturer standards. A spray gun is used with correct paint codes and industry-leading products to accurately repair spots, scratches and paintwork blemishes. Meaning the cost of repairs and length of time your vehicle is off the road is minimised.
For example, with a SMART repair, we can:
- Carry out Paintless Dent Removal
- Refurbish your Alloy Wheels
- Repair Bumper Scuffs
* Terms and conditions apply.
Offer only applicable if SMART repair technology is applicable to repair damage to manufacturer standard up to the value of £55. May not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Contact your nearest Lloyd Bodyshop for more information.
Get In Touch or Request an Estimate
We are all quick to complain and slow to praise, however the customer service we have received from Lloyds BMW and Dave Beattie, in particular, has been outstanding, taking the time to ensure we left the showroom with a quality car and a feeling of being valued. Thanks again, Mike
Michael Barnes - Lloyd Carlisle BMW