Volvo MOT & Servicing
Our Lloyd Volvo centre offers full Volvo car maintenance including Volvo servicing, MOT, Volvo repairs, brake pads and warranty service. Located beside some of the country's top locations, including World Heritage sites and the Lake District National Park, Lloyd Volvo has a centre in Carlisle covering Cumbria and Southern Scotland.
At Lloyd Volvo Carlisle, it is easier than you might think to keep your Volvo in premium condition. Our convenient service and maintenance options ensure the very best care for your vehicle by having your Volvo maintained by expert Volvo-trained technicians using only genuine Volvo parts.
We offer the following range of convenient and specialist services:
We believe servicing your car should be simple. So we’ve reinvented the traditional idea of a workshop visit. By consigning old working methods to the past, we aim to create a new approach to service that’s personal, efficient, and which takes care of you as well as it takes care of your car. We call it Volvo Service Promise.
THE VOLVO SERVICE PROMISE
SERVICING THAT FOCUSES ON YOU AND YOUR NEEDS
When you have your car serviced at a Lloyd Volvo, we make a pledge to you. It's called the Volvo Service Promise – and it guarantees an unbeatable combination of quality, reassurance and expertise.
- First, your personal service advisor will deal with any of your questions and make sure you get to where you need to go.
- Our expert technicians will then give your car a full health check including a free software upgrade to ensure that it's performing at its best.
- Finally, we'll provide you with 12 months' complementary Volvo Roadside Assistance and a car wash.
With the Service Price Indicator, you can easily get an online indication of what your service will cost, and we will also price match any like for like written quote for a Volvo Service using the correct oil and Volvo genuine parts from any garage within 5 miles.
VOLVO SERVICE PLANS
Volvo Service Plans are designed to spread servicing costs on an interest-free monthly basis and are designed with you and your driving needs in mind. It’s an easy and smart way to handle the cost of servicing.
Whether you have just purchased your Volvo or owned it for some time, the Volvo Service Plan will fix the prices of parts, labour and oil for up to six years guaranteeing your car is serviced by Volvo-trained Technicians at Lloyd Volvo. You will also automatically benefit from the Volvo Service Promise which includes free 12 months Volvo Assistance and if applicable a free software download.
Depending on the age of your car, Plans can be taken out for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 years and each plan provides you with the required number of services dependent on your mileage profile and the specification of your Volvo. Therefore whether you are a low or high mileage customer there is a service plan designed around you.
- Regular Servicing
- Cover for up to 6 years and/or 10 Services
- Available for new or used cars
- Can be purchased up to 48 months from new car registration
- Cover designed around your needs
- All plans can be bought on Interest-free monthly payments
- You will receive all the benefits of Volvo Service Promise which includes free Volvo Assistance and a Free software download
Contact our Aftersales team for a personalised quotation.
Get In Touch
VOLVO MOT TESTS
All Volvo vehicles of 3 years and older require an MOT. Our Lloyd Volvo centre offers MOT tests supported by factory-trained technicians using Genuine Volvo parts to ensure that any additional work identified during the MOT test is carried out to Volvo standards that help maintain your vehicle’s resale value.
As part of your MOT appointment you will also receive:
- Competitive prices
- Convenient appointment and collection times
- A detailed explanation of invoice and work carried out
- Complimentary visual health check
Contact our Aftersales Team to book your appointment.
Thanks Lloyd Volvo for sorting out our poorly motor, Becky was right it is now running like a dream. Hope not to see you too soon John & Doreen.
John Jo Gill - Lloyd Carlisle Volvo