Volvo MOT & Servicing
At Lloyd Volvo Carlisle, it is easier than you might think to keep your Volvo in premium condition. Our convenient Service, MOT and maintenance options ensure the very best care for your vehicle by having your Volvo maintained by expert Volvo-trained technicians using only genuine Volvo parts.
Lloyd Volvo Carlisle is located beside some of the country's top locations, including World Heritage sites and the Lake District National Park, Lloyd Volvo has a centre in Carlisle covering Cumbria and Southern Scotland.
Volvo Service Plans
Volvo MOT Test
Volvo On Call App
Bodyshop & Cosmetic Repair Services
We believe servicing your car should be simple. So we’ve reinvented the traditional idea of a workshop visit. By consigning old working methods to the past, we aim to create a new approach to service that’s personal, efficient, and which takes care of you as well as it takes care of your car. We call it Volvo Service Promise.
The Volvo Service Promise
Servicing that focuses on you and your needs
When you have your car serviced at a Lloyd Volvo, we make a pledge to you. It's called the Volvo Service Promise – and it guarantees an unbeatable combination of quality, reassurance and expertise.
- First, your personal service advisor will deal with any of your questions and make sure you get to where you need to go.
- Our expert technicians will then give your car a full health check including a free software upgrade to ensure that it's performing at its best.
- Finally, we'll provide you with 12 months' complimentary Volvo Roadside Assistance.
Service Price Indicator
With the Service Price Indicator, you can easily get an online indication of what your service will cost, and we will also price match any like for like written quote for a Volvo Service using the correct oil and Volvo genuine parts from any garage within 5 miles.
Volvo Service Plans
Volvo Service Plans are designed to spread servicing costs on an interest-free monthly. It’s an easy and smart way to handle the cost of servicing.
Whether you have just purchased your Volvo or owned it for some time, the Volvo Service Plan will fix the prices of parts, labour and oil for up to six years guaranteeing inflation-proof peace of mind.
Depending on the age of your car, plans can be taken out for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 years and each plan provides you with the required number of services dependent on your mileage profile and the specification of your Volvo. Therefore whether you are a low or high mileage customer there is a service plan designed around you.
- Regular Servicing
- Cover for up to 6 years and/or 10 Services
- Available for new or used cars
- Can be purchased up to 48 months from new car registration
- Cover designed around your needs
- All plans can be bought on Interest-free monthly payments
- You will receive all the benefits of Volvo Service Promise which includes free Volvo Assistance and a Free software download
- Guarantee that your car is serviced by Volvo Trained Technicians
Volvo MOT Test
All Volvo vehicles of 3 years and older require an MOT. Our Lloyd Volvo centre offers MOT tests supported by factory-trained technicians using Genuine Volvo parts to ensure that any additional work identified during the MOT test is carried out to Volvo standards that help maintain your vehicle’s resale value.
As part of your MOT appointment you will also receive:
- Competitive prices
- Convenient appointment and collection times
- A detailed explanation of invoice and work carried out
- Complimentary visual health check
Volvo Air Conditioning Service
Unable to achieve a comfortable temperature or de-fog your windscreen? Your car may need an air conditioning service. Regardless of mileage, it is suggested your Volvo has an air conditioning service every 2 years to ensure it is working to optimum performance.
Did you know?
- Your Air Conditioning requires regassing every 2 years as 10-15% is used before it’s even turned on.
- Having your Air Conditioning re-gassed decontaminates your system, removes any bacteria that could potentially filter back through and be released into your car.
- You should maintain your Air Conditioning even in the colder months as it helps demist your windows quicker.
- A clean Air Conditioning system reduces emissions as dirty or damaged air filters reduce the airflow to the engine affecting the cars air-fuel balance.
- Replacing a clogged air filter can increase fuel efficiency improving acceleration.
- Not regassing your Air Conditioning will leave it less efficient and less effective when you want to cool down or demist your windows.
During your Air Conditioning Service, we will check for any leaks in the system to ensure the system is maintaining as much gas as possible.
And as to be expected, the Volvo Air Conditioning Service comes with a level of expertise only available at a Volvo Service Centre.
Get In Touch
Volvo On Call App
Volvo On Call is a built-in assistance system with an app that gives you the facility to control your Volvo remotely. You can lock your car, read the instrument panel and remotely-control the climate in your car by means of a single tap in the app.
Using Volvo On Call with wearables
As a Volvo On Call user, you have access to a mobile app that you can connect to your smartwatches.
Volvo On Call app: Remote heater start
If your car is equipped with a parking heater, you can use the Volvo On Call app to remotely start the parking heater so that your car is warm at a specific time. Perfect for those Winter months.
If you haven't downloaded the easy to use app already, you can easily by clicking below:
Your local Volvo Approved Bodyshop
We understand how important it is to act quickly in the event of an accident. Bringing your vehicle to an approved repairer means we can not only guarantee prompt repairs but that you can also benefit from manufacturer support.
VISIT LLOYD BODYSHOP
By choosing a manufacturer Approved Bodyshop, you can rest assured that your car will be returned to its original Euro NCAP safety rating.
At Lloyd Bodyshop, we are experts in all accident damage, cosmetic repairs and alloy wheel refurbishment.