Following the latest Government announcements regarding new lockdown measures, your local Lloyd Retailer and Service Centre is still available to help.
Our vehicle Service and Bodyshop Centres are classed as 'essential' services and remain open. We remain open and fully operational for car servicing, MOT, warranty work and repairs. Parts are only available through pre-ordered click and collect (please telephone your local parts team for more information). To read more, click here.
Our sales showrooms and outdoor forecourts are temporarily closed for physical customer visits. However, we are open online for virtual appointments, vehicle video presentations and ‘click and collect' sales. We would invite you to book a virtual appointment where you can view our new and used cars in real time with our sales teams on hand to help. For the contact details of your local Lloyd retailer, click here.
Delivery of existing orders
New and Used Car Sales
Servicing, MOT, Parts and Repairs
Delivery of existing ordersWhile our showrooms are closed, we are pleased to advise we can still fulfil and deliver new and used car orders. Rest assured that your safety is always our number one priority. For your protection, we’re adhering to all government guidelines on social distancing and sanitisation practices so that you can collect your new car with total peace of mind. You are welcome to come and collect your car where we will carry out your vehicle handover outdoors with social distancing measures in place.
New and Used Car Sales
Our sales teams are ready to help guide you through our new and used car stock and can help with any questions you might have. We are encouraging virtual appointments booked through our website, phone or email. We offer a variety of options for virtual appointments including:
- A phone call or video call to discuss your needs, model interest and budget.
- Video walkarounds of new or used cars of interest which we can send to you.
- A discussion on finance options in person, over the phone, video call or email.
- Online ordering with digital document signing.
We offer a 'Click and Collect’ service which is an easy and convenient way to reserve one of our used vehicles online. If our car doesn’t match your expectations, we can refund the reservation fee upon request.We are open online for click and collect car sales. We are fully set up to offer a remote purchase and contactless collection from our retailers.
All vehicles are sanitised before collection and handovers will take place from a designated exterior handover area. Full social distancing practices will be in place to ensure both colleague and customer safety.We have a range of information on our website that will help you research your next car. From initial model information, right through to stock listings and online reservations:
We are open for business, but for sales, rather than visit, please call us or contact us online.
Following the latest Government guidelines and restrictions, our BMW Motorrad and Honda Motorcycles service centres, showrooms and outdoor forecourts have temporarily closed for physical customer visits. However, we are open online for ‘click and collect' motorcycle sales and contactable by phone.
While our showrooms are closed, we are pleased to advise we can still fulfill and deliver new and used motorcycle orders. Rest assured that your safety is always our number one priority. For your protection, we’re adhering to all government guidelines on social distancing and sanitisation practices so that you can collect your new bike with total peace of mind.
Servicing, MOT, Parts and Repairs
Our vehicle Service and Bodyshop Centres are classed as 'essential' services and remain open and available to help. We remain open and fully operational for car servicing, MOT, warranty work and repairs.
Parts are only available through pre-ordered click and collect. Please telephone your local parts team for more information.
For any Service and Repair needs, you must contact us to make an appointment before you visit. These appointments will ensure we adhere to Governement guidelines. When making your appointment, please advise us if you wish to ‘Drop and Go’ or use our designated customer waiting areas* - subject to availability. (‘Drop and Go’ requires you to make your collection arrangements. *Customer waiting areas are subject to availabilty to ensure COVID-19 safety guidelines are adhered to).
There is a short video further down this page that explains the procedures we have put in place to keep you and your vehicle safe when you book a Service appointment.
Your safety is our number one priority. We will be following all the safety measures we have had in place and found to be working effectively for the last few months. These include:
To make an appointment, please contact your local Lloyd Motor Group retailer.
- Appointment-only system
- Protective screens at our service desks
- Hand sanitising stations
- Social distancing guidance and one way walk systems
- Face coverings
- Regular sanitising
- Cashless payments.
To help explain what we are doing to keep you and your vehicle safe during your next Service visit, we’ve put together a short video that you can view below. Please note, this video was filmed in June 2020 and the Government guidance is now that all visitors to any of our dealerships must wear a face covering. Face coverings must cover both the nose and mouth.
When you visit one of our dealerships to attend a pre-booked appointment, you’ll see that we have positioned ‘We Take Safety Seriously’ signage at the entrance with clear guidance and directions.
Service AppointmentsWe have put the below steps in place to keep you and your vehicle safe during your next service visit.
Below, we have detailed the Pre-Visit, Arrival and then Collection stages:
- To allow us to ensure the safety of our colleagues and customers, you mustn’t arrive at the dealership without first making an appointment.
- To make an appointment, please contact your Lloyd Motor Group retailer here: www.lloydmotorgroup.com/Our-Locations
- When making your appointment, please advise us if you wish to ‘Drop and Go’ or use our designated customer waiting areas - subject to availability. (‘Drop and Go’ requires you to make your collection arrangements).
- We ask you to please ensure you keep to the appointment to help us control the number of people on-site at any given time. For that reason, we would prefer one person per car but would encourage no more than two people.
- Since we’re going to disinfect your key, we’ll ask you to remove other keys usually attached to your car key, before you arrive.
- For our technicians to be permitted to work on your car, we must ask that you remove ALL personal belongings. Before dropping off, please remove items in seatbacks, door pockets, boot and all storage areas.
- Please ensure you arrive at the dealership for your designated appointment time. We are limiting the number of customers at Service Reception as we will adhere to 2-metre social distancing.
- Please ensure you have removed personal items from your vehicle before we carry out work on your car within the workshop.
- On arrival, please park in our marked customer parking area.
- On entry to our retailer, please wear a mask at all times and follow the customer guidance displayed. These will direct you to our entrance Hand Sanitisation stations and then onto your allocated Service Advisor.
- Please follow all of the one-way directions inside our showrooms and note all 2-metre social distancing markers that are in place in the relevant areas.
- We have now installed protective screens at our Service Reception desks. Our Service Advisor will take your vehicle keys which will be wiped down with sanitiser and disinfected.
- Your vehicle collection time will be agreed if you have opted for ‘Drop and Go’. We will then guide you to the exit and out through our one-way system (2-metre guidance adhered to).
- If you have requested to use a safe customer waiting area, we will safely guide you there (2-metre guidance adhered to). Please be aware we have a limited number of customer waiting areas and “Drop and Go” might only be available on your preferred date and time. There are no refreshments available for the foreseeable future.
- Each vehicle that passes through the workshop will have all touchpoints sanitised using a sanitiser at the start and the end of the workshop process.
- All team members will be using the appropriate PPE for their and your safety.
- To minimise staff contact on your vehicle, we will be reducing the numbers of team members who would typically work on your car. We, therefore, won’t be carrying out our usual Service Valet (wash and vac). We will, however, sanitise all touchpoints within the car.
Service Handover / Collection
- Once your vehicle is ready, your Keys will be passed back to our Service Advisor where it will again be sanitised and disinfected.
- If you have opted for ‘Drop and Go’ we ask you to please ensure you keep to the agreed collection time to help us control the number of people on-site at any given time.
- If you have been using our waiting area, we will advise you that your vehicle is ready and guide to our Service reception.
- There will be no physical paperwork. All paperwork, including a copy of an invoice, will be emailed to you.
- We are highly encouraging contactless electronic payment (for example, Apple or Google Pay). However, if you need to pay by card, our card payment machines will again be sanitised and disinfected.
- Finally, we will guide you to the exit out of the one-way system and to your vehicle, explaining what steps we have carried out to ensure yours and our safety.
What Our Customers SayAt Lloyd Motor Group, safeguarding our customers and colleagues during the unfolding situation with COVID-19, is always our number one priority. We are proud to have received some of the positive feedback below:
“Huge thank you to Lloyd BMW for their superb backup assistance and quick turn around on my car repairs in such difficult circumstances. Amazing staff & Service. #keyworker #classservice.”
Lloyd Blackpool BMW
“Brilliant service to get me back on the road with being an NHS worker in the current Covid-19 situation.”
Lloyd Carlisle Volvo
“Great Service. They do what they say. Brilliant.”
Lloyd Carlisle MINI
“Picked up my XE on Saturday, First Class service from Josh. Car is in great condition as described. Very pleased. Social Distancing measures clearly adhered too. I will be back.”
Lloyd Jaguar Carlisle
“I really can’t recommend these guys highly enough. From the sales department to after-sales. Nothing is too much trouble, after an absolutely terrible experience from another dealership it was a breath of fresh air to be dealt with such professionalism, my partner is a key worker and the garage went over and above to help us out. Thank you to everyone that has helped us this week.”
Lloyd Land Rover Ripon
“Excellent customer service especially when having to cope with new Covid-19 rules.”
Lloyd Bodyshop Newcastle
"All went well, social distancing in place, hand wipes as well. Staff very helpful. Always a good atmosphere there. I saw Danny and what a salesman he is. All good."
Lloyd Blackpool BMW
"Professional, helpful and friendly service. Have a good COVID-19 system in place."
Lloyd Honda Carlisle
"Been going for years now for my servicing and repairs, will not go anywhere else. amazing customer service. A special thanks to Amanda and Annie for making my experience stress free from start to finish."
Lloyd Carlisle BMW
"Excellent service from all at Lloyd Mini Newcastle – our salesman Ian Burrows went over & above the call of duty managing to sort out our new car in the middle of the Covid crisis! Thanks again, Andy."
Lloyd Newcastle MINI
"Showroom complying with Covid social distancing but this didn’t affect the usual friendly service from all the staff. Special thanks to Lori who has been helpful and patient throughout, answering my questions quickly and making the ordering process easy and also to Ian for great service when I collected the beautiful new MINI."
Lloyd Newcastle MINI