Honda MOT & Servicing
As a Honda owner, you’ll want to keep your vehicle as safe and trouble-free as possible. That is why if your Honda is due a service or MOT or if it needs repairs, you’ll want to bring it to the people who know your car best. As you’d expect we only use high quality, high-performance Genuine Honda Parts and all our Technicians are trained to the latest manufacturer standards.
Lloyd Honda is located beside some of the country's top locations, including World Heritage sites and the Lake District National Park, Lloyd Honda has a centre in Carlisle covering Cumbria.
Honda MOT Test
Honda Air Conditioning Service
Fixed Price Repairs
Bodyshop & Cosmetic Repair Services
When it comes to servicing your Honda, you’ve come to the right place. Nobody knows your car better than our Honda-trained technicians or can offer you a more comprehensive service for your money.
Whether you're looking for a price on a single service or want the added assurance and affordability of our service plans, we'll work with you to ensure you get a service that suits your needs. Take a look below to see what you'll get from Honda Servicing.
Fixed Price Service Plans
For Cars less than 8 months old with less than 8,000 miles on the clock. A one-off, inflation-proof payment will see your Honda through its servicing requirements for 5 years or up to 62,500 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of registration.
What it covers?
What does it cost?
- Our comprehensive 32-point Scheduled Service, performed by Honda-trained technicians using genuine Honda parts.
- All labour
- All parts
FIND OUT MORE
Tailored Service Plans
If your car is more than 8 months old or has more than 8,000 miles on the clock, then the Tailored Service Plan is for you. The video below explains what you will get and how it works.
Our Service Plans also include:
- Petrol £895 (Potential saving of £305*)
- Diesel £995 (Potential saving of £435*)
What's not included?We don't cover the cost of any extra maintenance work or adjustments that aren't part of your service schedule unless they are covered by your 3 year/90,000 Honda Warranty.
What happens if I sell my Honda?
If you ever decide to sell your car then the plan will be transferred straight over to the next new owner - hassle-free.
Get In Touch
All Honda vehicles of 3 years and older require an MOT. Our Lloyd Honda retail centre offers MOT tests supported by factory-trained technicians using Genuine Honda parts to ensure that any additional work identified during the MOT test is carried out to Honda standards that help maintain your vehicle’s resale value.
As part of your MOT appointment you will also receive:
Unable to achieve a comfortable temperature or de-fog your windscreen? Your car may need an air conditioning service. Regardless of mileage, it is suggested that your Honda has an air conditioning service every 2 years to ensure it is working to optimum performance.
Did you know?
During your Air Conditioning Service, we will check for any leaks in the system to ensure the system is maintaining as much gas as possible.
And as to be expected, the Honda Air Conditioning Service comes with a level of expertise only available at a Honda Service Centre.
Get In Touch
Fixed Price Repairs
It’s the Honda Way to have things out in the open, so when you bring your car in for repairs, there will be no hidden charges, added extras or surprise costs. There will be no thinking about it or making prices up on the spot no matter how old your car is - fixed means fixed.
With Honda Fixed Price Repairs*, you’ll get one price that includes the cost of the parts, labour and VAT on all models. Not only is all work guaranteed for 12 months, but repairs will be carried out by Honda-trained technicians, using genuine Honda parts. It’s all part of our special Honda Retail Service Promise. Click below to see our price list.
FIND OUT MORE
My Honda App
The My Honda App allows you to interact with your car via your smartphone. It gives you access to a host of clever security, assistance and information features.
It’s easy to get connected
Your local dealer will be more than happy to help you; they will install the hardware device needed to get you connected with your Honda. Then relax, because everything you need to stay in touch with your car, and us, is on your smartphone. If required, you can even add extra family members or friends, so even more people can get connected.
Service at your fingertips
Requesting a service or a test drive couldn’t be easier with My Honda. Simply choose your preferred date and time and your local dealer will reply to confirm – your calendar can even send you an appointment reminder on the day. If you need to change your appointment, no problem – it can all be done with a few taps on your phone.
DOWNLOAD ON APP STORE
DOWNLOAD ON GOOGLE PLAY
Your local Honda Approved Bodyshop
We understand how important it is to act quickly in the event of an accident. Bringing your vehicle to an approved repairer means we can not only guarantee prompt repairs but that you can also benefit from manufacturer support.
VISIT LLOYD BODYSHOP
By choosing a manufacturer Approved Bodyshop, you can rest assured that your car will be returned to its original Euro NCAP safety rating.
At Lloyd Bodyshop, we are experts in all accident damage, cosmetic repairs and alloy wheel refurbishment.
* The potential saving is calculated based on the difference between the average cost of purchasing the 5 individual services compared to purchasing the 5 year/62,500 mile (whichever comes first) Honda Service Plan.
- Honda Breakdown Cover including Home Assist and Recovery 24 hours a day
- Complimentary software checks and updates
- Competitive prices
- Convenient appointment and collection times
- A detailed explanation of invoice and work carried out
- Complimentary visual health check
- Complimentary wash and vacuum
- Your Air Conditioning requires re-gassing every 2 years as 10-15% is used before it’s even turned on.
- Having your Air Conditioning re-gassed decontaminates your system, removes any bacteria that could potentially filter back through and be released into your car.
- You should maintain your Air Conditioning even in the colder months as it helps demist your windows quicker.
- A clean Air Conditioning system reduces emissions as dirty or damaged air filters reduce the air flow to the engine affecting the cars air-fuel balance.
- Replacing a clogged air filter can increase fuel efficiency improving acceleration.
- Not regassing your Air Conditioning will leave it less efficient and less effective when you want to cool down or demist your windows.