Lloyd Used Car Centre Kelso, Preparation Technicians Required
Lloyd Motor Group are planning to extend their Lloyd Used Car Centre operation into the Scottish Borders.
Lloyd Used Car Centre Preperation Technicians Required.
Lloyd Motor Group are planning to extend their Lloyd Used Car Centre operation into the Scottish Borders. Based at Kelso, our local customers will have access to over 2,000 Lloyd Motor Group vehicles.
To support the expected growth in our all makes used car sales volumes, we are now looking to recruit two Vehicle Preperation Technicians. The successful applicants will be qualified and currently be working for an established independant or franchise dealer.
The benefits for a technician working for Lloyd Motor Group Kelso are:
- Fantastic workshop facility
- State-of the art tooling and equipment
- Continuous training including electric vehicles
- Work towards an average Gross Monthly Wage from £3,600 - £4,300 subject to skill level, qualifications, and working hours pattern.
- Select from various work patterns to suit your circumstances
Additional benefits include:
- 30 days holiday a year (inclusive of Bank Holidays), plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee vehicle-discount schemes
- Highstreet discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Free flu jabs
- Internal and manufacturer training
For more information or to arrange an interview, call Norman Fraser on 07767 297189.