Starting from £35,830
Designed for the city. And the rest of the world.
Built from Swedish innovation the Volvo XC40 is our compact SUV. Built for city life and designed around you, the XC40 helps to make every day easier. Experience the feeling of confidence and control on every journey, with a high seating position and agile handling. Beauty in detail, strength of character and smart storage combines to make our small SUV with a twist.
View Our XC40 Offers
The Volvo XC40 has advanced and efficient powertrains that combine responsive power with low emissions to make the most of every drive.
Recharge is Volvo’s new line of pure electric and plug-in hybrid cars. With the XC40 Recharge, moving through the world now comes with more power, and less environmental impact. We also have a mild hybrid powertrain which saves you fuel by recovering energy when you brake. Enjoy an inspired drive instantly from the take-off.
Make it yours
Pure for real
3 exclusive styles for your XC40
Core from £35,830
- Power Operated Tailgate
- Roof Rails - Integrated, Silver
- Glovebox Compartment Illumination
- Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- 18" Alloy Wheels
Plus from £39,380 (in addition to Core)
- Keyless Drive (includes Keyless Entry and Keyless Start)
- Rear Park Assist Camera
- Heated Front and Rear Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated Windscreen
- Handsfree Tailgate Opening/Closing
Ultimate from £44,755 (in addition to Plus)
- Parking Camera 360º Surround View with Side Proximity Sensors
- Power Glass Tilt and Slide Panoramic Sunroof with Sun Curtain
- Premium Sound by Harman Kardon
- 19" Alloy Wheels
In addition to Plus and Ultimate specification, the following design themes apply where appropriate:
- High Gloss Black Mesh Front Grille and Surround
- High Gloss Black Window Trim
- High Gloss Black Front and Rear Skidplate
- Roof Rails - Integrated, High Gloss Black
- Black Stone Door Mirrors (If 717 Onyx Black exterior colour selected, door mirrors are colour co-ordinated)
- High Gloss Black Front Grille with Chrome Inserts
- Chrome Window Trim
- High Gloss Silver Front and Rear Skid Plate
- Roof Rails - Integrated, Silver
- Bright Metal Luggage Compartment Threshold (n/a Core)
All Plug-in Hybrid variants benefit from the following:
- Electric Front Axle Drive
- Lithium-Ion Battery 10.7kWh
- Recharge Aluminium Tread Plates - Front
- Drive Mode Settings
- 7m 10amp Charge Cable with 3 Pin Plug and 7m 1-Phase 16amp Type 2 / Mode 3 Charge Cable
- 82hp / 160Nm Electric Motor
- Recharging Port Located in Nearside Front Wing
- Low Speed Exterior Sound Speaker
- C-Pillar Recharge Logo
Discover our compact plug-in hybrid SUV – with reimagined design details, it’s bolder and more versatile than ever, wherever your life takes you.
Assisted safety. It’s in our DNA
With four cameras providing a 360° view, our system can help you park confidently even in confined spaces.
Cross traffic alert with autobrake supports the driver when reversing with limited view. The system can detect vehicles crossing behind and if needed, the autobrake can be applied.*
Our blind spot information system (BLIS) provides active support when changing lanes. If there is a risk of collision with other vehicles in the adjacent lane, BLIS can subtly adjust steering, helping keep you, your car and your loved ones right where you mean to be.
Design your life. Be in control every mile of the journey with intuitive comfort and convenience features.
Travel in style
With versatile storage, quality materials and craftsmanship and outstanding comfort, driver and front passenger enjoy an elevated, luxury trip.
Inside, you’ll discover smart storage solutions for water bottles, gym bags, phones, laptops, and even hooks to secure shopping bags or take-away food.
A healthier cabin environment
An advanced air purification system constantly monitors and helps to filter harmful particles and pollen, contributing to a healthy cabin environment.
* Driver support functions are not a substitute for the driver’s attention and judgment. Cross traffic alert may have limited functionality in certain situations. Brake intervention is only active at lower speeds.
** Vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists moving in the same direction of the car can be detected under certain speeds and in certain conditions. Detection systems are dependent on objects being illuminated and require the vehicle’s front and rear lights to be working when it is dark. Driver remains responsible for safe driving at all times.
*** Driver support functions are not a substitute for the driver’s attention and judgment. Steering support is active at speeds between 60-140 km/h.
Good service, well managed, sales never pushy. Bought two cars from them, one used, one new. Never any problems with the service or experience.
David Blyth - Lloyd Carlisle Volvo