Best EV Cars
Looking to make the switch to all Electric motoring?
What are the benefits of EV adoption?
We have a more comprehensive page bestowing the benefit of EV cars here but below are the main differences to a traditional combustible engine to consider:
• Range Requirements - With the average daily commute in the UK being under 20 miles, you won’t be short of options as our quality selection of used EV’s all capable of providing this, and then some, from a single charge.
• Electricity Costs – The last year or so has certainly been unstable in terms of energy prices. Market and socio-economic factors had led to uncertainty and instability surrounding the cost of electricity, however, towards the back end of the 2023 things have certainly settled down allowing you to budget in any changes to your usage. Not only this, but certain suppliers also provide half price, off peak tariffs throughout the night so if you’re charging your car then, you can save as you sleep*.
• Battery Life – The Batteries that drive the motors on EV’s will often be covered by their
*Extra charges may apply.
Best Used EVs to Buy
Used BMW iX
Used MINI Electric
Used Jaguar I-Pace
Used Kia EV6
Used Volvo Electrics
Find the best used electric vehicles at Lloyd Motor Group
At Lloyd Motor Group, we aim to make buying an electric car as easy and affordable as possible.
Finding the perfect EV with us is simple:
- Browse our Electric used cars for sale – With a plethora of models available at various price points, you are bound to find one that suits any budget.
- As you are browsing, you can add cars that catch your eye to your shortlist, so you can revisit them later.
- Once you have found the perfect electric car, you can request a personalised walkaround video to see more.
- Reserve your chosen car online for £99 and book your test drive.
Find an EV used car for sale near you today.