The all-new BMW X1 and the first-ever BMW iX1
• Distinctive new styling, increased spaciousness, and enhanced connectivity mark out the new BMW X1 • Introduction of the all-electric BMW iX1, powered by the latest BMW eDrive technology • A range of powertrain options including two plug-in hybrid models and three efficient petrol and diesel choices • BMW Operating System 8 and the new BMW iDrive offered as standard • Five model line-up at launch, offering increased specifications and simplifying the customer ordering experience: Sport Premier, xLine Premier, xLine Premier Pro, M Sport Premier, M Sport Premier Pro • Available now priced from £35,130 RRP.
Featuring a new distinctive design, a high level of electrification across the range and the latest in connectivity, the new BMW X1 builds on the concept of a Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) for the premium compact segment.
An expanded standard specification, increased interior spaciousness with a premium ambience, new BMW Operating System 8 and BMW Curved Display, and a large selection of automated driving and parking systems ensure the new BMW X1 stands out against its rivals.
In its third model generation, the BMW X1 offers fully electric driving for the first time. This new addition to a rapidly growing vehicle segment will complement the brand’s existing battery-electric models and make driving an all-electric BMW accessible to an even wider audience. From launch, the new BMW X1 will be available with one petrol engine and two diesel engine options. A pair of plug-in hybrid models will join the range immediately after launch, as will the new BMW iX1 xDrive30, the BMW Group’s first premium compact model based on a flexible vehicle architecture to feature an all-electric drive system.
Offered in a choice of five models – Sport Premier, xLine Premier, xLine Premier Pro, M Sport Premier, and M Sport Premier Pro – the new BMW X1 will be available to order now, priced from £35,130 RRP.
All BMW X1 models will be built at BMW Group Plant Regensburg, along with the high-voltage batteries for the BMW iX1 xDrive30. The new BMW X1 will see the BMW Group take another step towards its target of establishing the most sustainable supply chain within the automotive industry, with a focus on renewable energy during manufacturing processes and the increased use of secondary and renewable materials compared with its predecessor.
- Increased proportions set-off by striking new front end design
- Dynamically stretched silhouette, powerful rear section
- Robust looks and an air of sophistication: the xLine model
- M Sport model adds a dynamic edge
- Large selection of exterior colour shades and 20-inch light-alloy wheels available for the first time
- More interior space combined with cutting-edge digital technology
- The new BMW Operating System 8 and innovative digital services
- Newly developed seats offer even better comfort
- Premium interior ambience with room for extensive individualisation
- Newly-orchestrated Welcome Scenario
- Introducing the BMW iX1: the first pure-electric compact SAV
- Combined Charging Unit and improved charging software
- Two plug-in hybrid models due to join the range
- BMW Charging included as standard for BMW iX1 and plug-in hybrid variants
- Efficiency through electrification: 48V mild hybrid technology
- Adaptive recuperation with intelligent control
- Petrol engine with greater fuel efficiency and lower emissions
- Enhanced diesel engines with improved efficiency
- Seven-speed Steptronic transmission with double clutch as standard
- BMW xDrive: assured power transfer for all types of drive system
- Newly developed componentry for front and rear axle
- Adaptive M suspension with frequency-selective damping
- Near-actuator wheel slip limitation for extremely quick, precise response
- Intelligent lightweight design enhances agility and efficiency
- Segment-leading aerodynamics
- Integrated braking system improves stopping distances
- State-of-the-art driver assistance systems include front-collision warning as standard
- My BMW App enables remote control charging for BMW iX1 and BMW X1 plug-in hybrids
- Emotionally rich sound experience with BMW IconicSounds Electric
- Fully electric BMW iX1 has an exemplary carbon footprint
- Increased use of secondary materials and renewable raw
- Electricity from renewable resources used in component and vehicle manufacture
Contact your local Lloyd BMW Centre to find out more.