Lloyd Apprentice Open Morning
Lloyd Motor Group are looking to the future!
As the end of another educational year draws closer, we are keen to speak to talented students about the excitement of beginning a career within the motor industry. With the emergence of electric vehicles and other new technologies, we have embraced reinvesting in our facilities and structures to always be at the forefront of the industry.
On Saturday 21st January 2023, our Lloyd Carlisle Bodyshop will be hosting an Apprentice Careers Open Morning and would like to speak to exceptional students about joining our fantastic apprenticeship schemes that start in the Summer 2023.
At this Open Morning, we are looking for Apprentices that can be placed at all of our Carlisle based sites including BMW, MINI, Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar, Kia, Honda Motorcycles, BMW Motorrad and our Bodyshop. Apprenticeship roles will include Bodyshop Productives, Technicians, Parts and Service Advisors, Sales Advisors and Administration Support.
On the morning there will be:
- Technical Demonstrations
- Mock Interviews
- History of Lloyd Motor Group
- There will also be a chance to speak to some of our current apprentices about how they are enjoying the start of their career in the motor industry.
Combining on-the-job skill development with college-based or manufacturer-provided training, we pride ourselves on the success of our Apprentice Programmes, with all of those who have completed their courses taking on a permanent role within the business.
We are a leading retailer of some of the very best global automotive brands globally, including BMW, MINI, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Kia, INEOS, BMW Motorrad, and Honda Motorcycles. Founded in 1976, we have been retailing and servicing some of the world’s most premium vehicles for over 45 years. The company began with one BMW retail centre, and now has over 30 retail and service centres across Northern England and Southern Scotland. At the heart of Lloyd Motor Group’s brand lies our values. We drive our operating principles and ambitions which are fundamental towards being a great place to work and a great place to do business.
We are always looking for exceptional staff with commitment, determination, and enthusiasm to join them. In return, they can offer the following to successful applicants:
• 30 days holiday a year (inclusive of Bank Holidays), plus an extra day off on your birthday.
• Pension scheme with life cover (including independent financial advice).
• Healthcare cash plan.
• State-of-the-art working environments and facilities.
• Employee vehicle-discount schemes.
• Refer a friend or customer schemes.
• Free staff parking (at most of our sites or subsidised parking).
• Highstreet discounts and cashback.
• Health and Wellbeing employee assistance programme.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Eyecare vouchers.
• Free flu jabs.
• Social events.
• Dedicated internal and manufacturer training and development programmes to nurture you through your career and make the most of your talent.
The Apprenticeship Open Morning will be 9am to 1pm on Saturday 21st January hosted at Lloyd Carlisle Bodyshop, Chandler Way (next to ASDA), Kingstown, Carlisle, CA3 0JY. 01228 317002.
If you wish to attend or for more information, please contact Lucy Blacklock on email@example.com
Register your interest here