Important Customer Notice
Date posted: 18 November 2020
Following the latest Government announcements, our sales showrooms in England will reopen on Wednesday 2nd December.
Our vehicle Service and Bodyshop Centres are still open and are operating with all relevant safety measures in place. We remain fully operational for car servicing, MOT, parts and repairs.
Our sales showrooms and outdoor forecourts are closed for physical customer visits. However, we are open online for ‘click and collect' car sales. You are able to contact our sales and service departments during our usual opening hours through our website, phone or email.
Find out more information about:
Delivery of existing orders
New and Used Car Sales
Servicing, MOT, Parts and Repairs
Delivery of existing ordersWhile our showrooms are closed, we are pleased to advise we can still fulfil and deliver new and used car orders. Rest assured that your safety is always our number one priority. For your protection, we’re adhering to all government guidelines on social distancing and sanitisation practices so that you can collect your new car with total peace of mind. You are welcome to come to the showroom to collect your car where we will carry out your vehicle handover outdoors with social distancing measures in place.
New and Used Car Sales
We are open online for click and collect car sales. We are fully set up to offer a remote purchase and contactless collection from our retailers.
All vehicles are sanitised before collection and handovers will take place from a designated exterior handover area. Full social distancing practices will be in place to ensure both colleague and customer safety.
We have a range of information on our website that will help you research your next car. From initial model information, right through to stock listings and online reservations:
Our Sales teams are available to answer your questions through our website, phone or email. We offer a variety of options for virtual appointments including:
- A phone call or video call to discuss your needs, model interest and budget
- Video walkarounds of new or used cars of interest
- A discussion on finance options
- Online ordering with digital document signing
Following the latest Government guidelines and restrictions, our BMW Motorrad and Honda Motorcycles service centres, showrooms and outdoor forecourts havetemporarily closed from Thursday 5th November for physical customer visits. However, we are open online for ‘click and collect' motorcycle sales and contactable by phone.
While our showrooms are closed, we are pleased to advise we can still fulfill and deliver new and used motorcycle orders. Rest assured that your safety is always our number one priority. For your protection, we’re adhering to all government guidelines on social distancing and sanitisation practices so that you can collect your new bike with total peace of mind.
Servicing, MOT, Parts and RepairsFollowing Government advice, our Service and Bodyshop centres are operating as usual and remain fully operational for servicing, MOT, parts and repairs.
For any Service and Repair needs, you must contact us to make an appointment before you visit. These appointments will ensure we adhere to Governement guidelines.
There is a short video further down this page that explains the procedures we have put in place to keep you and your vehicle safe when you book a Service appointment.
Your safety is our number one priority. We will be following all the safety measures we have had in place and found to be working effectively for the last few months. These include:
- Appointment-only system
- Protective screens at our service desks
- Hand sanitising stations
- Social distancing guidance and one way walk systems
- Face coverings
- Regular sanitising
- Cashless payments.
To help explain what we are doing to keep you and your vehicle safe during your next Service visit, we’ve put together a short video that you can view below. Please note, this video was filmed in June 2020 and the Government guidance is now that all visitors to any of our dealerships must wear a face covering. Face coverings must cover both the nose and mouth.
When you visit one of our dealerships to attend a pre-booked appointment, you’ll see that we have positioned ‘We Take Safety Seriously’ signage at the entrance with clear guidance and directions.
Service AppointmentsWe have put the below steps in place to keep you and your vehicle safe during your next service visit.
Below, we have detailed the Pre-Visit, Arrival and then Collection stages:
- To allow us to ensure the safety of our colleagues and customers, you mustn’t arrive at the dealership without first making an appointment.
- To make an appointment, please contact your Lloyd Motor Group retailer here: www.lloydmotorgroup.com/Our-Locations
- When making your appointment, please advise us if you wish to ‘Drop and Go’ or use our designated customer waiting areas. (‘Drop and Go’ requires you to make your collection arrangements).
- We ask you to please ensure you keep to the appointment to help us control the number of people on-site at any given time. For that reason, we would prefer one person per car but would encourage no more than two people.
- Since we’re going to disinfect your key, we’ll ask you to remove other keys usually attached to your car key, before you arrive.
- For our technicians to be permitted to work on your car, we must ask that you remove ALL personal belongings. Before dropping off, please remove items in seatbacks, door pockets, boot and all storage areas.
- Please ensure you arrive at the dealership for your designated appointment time. We are limiting the number of customers at Service Reception as we will adhere to 2-metre social distancing.
- Please ensure you have removed personal items from your vehicle before we carry out work on your car within the workshop.
- On arrival, please park in our marked customer parking area.
- On entry to our retailer, please wear a mask at all times and follow the customer guidance displayed. These will direct you to our entrance Hand Sanitisation stations and then onto your allocated Service Advisor.
- Please follow all of the one-way directions inside our showrooms and note all 2-metre social distancing markers that are in place in the relevant areas.
- We have now installed protective screens at our Service Reception desks. Our Service Advisor will take your vehicle keys which will be wiped down with sanitiser and disinfected.
- Your vehicle collection time will be agreed if you have opted for ‘Drop and Go’. We will then guide you to the exit and out through our one-way system (2-metre guidance adhered to).
- If you have requested to use a safe customer waiting area, we will safely guide you there (2-metre guidance adhered to). Please be aware we have a limited number of customer waiting areas and “Drop and Go” might only be available on your preferred date and time. There are no refreshments available for the foreseeable future.
- Each vehicle that passes through the workshop will have all touchpoints sanitised using a sanitiser at the start and the end of the workshop process.
- All team members will be using the appropriate PPE for their and your safety.
- To minimise staff contact on your vehicle, we will be reducing the numbers of team members who would typically work on your car. We, therefore, won’t be carrying out our usual Service Valet (wash and vac). We will, however, sanitise all touchpoints within the car.
Service Handover / Collection
- Once your vehicle is ready, your Keys will be passed back to our Service Advisor where it will again be sanitised and disinfected.
- If you have opted for ‘Drop and Go’ we ask you to please ensure you keep to the agreed collection time to help us control the number of people on-site at any given time.
- If you have been using our waiting area, we will advise you that your vehicle is ready and guide to our Service reception.
- There will be no physical paperwork. All paperwork, including a copy of an invoice, will be emailed to you.
- We are highly encouraging contactless electronic payment (for example, Apple or Google Pay). However, if you need to pay by card, our card payment machines will again be sanitised and disinfected.
- Finally, we will guide you to the exit out of the one-way system and to your vehicle, explaining what steps we have carried out to ensure yours and our safety.