The New MINI John Cooper Works Countryman.
Date posted: 26 January 2017
- The largest MINI yet receives the John Cooper Works treatment, offering powerful performance and versatility
- 231hp enables a 0-62mph time of just 6.5 seconds
- MINI ALL4 all-wheel drive system fitted and sports suspension as standard
- High quality standard specification includes MINI Navigation, LED headlights and Comfort Access
- New touch-screen MINI Navigation XL available as an option
- MINI Connected: the digital personal mobility assistant advises and informs on departure times based on calendar entries and traffic data
- MINI Connected detects frequently driven routes and remembers them automatically
- Presented in public for the first time in April at Shanghai Motor Show
- MINI John Cooper Works Countryman market launch in Spring 2017
With an output of 231 hp working with MINI’s ALL4 all-wheel drive system, the new MINI John Cooper Works Countryman sprints from 0-62mph in 6.5 seconds whether the customer chooses the standard 6-speed manual transmission or the optional 8-speed Steptronic sports transmission.
The resulting vehicle is a based on John Cooper Works racing expertise. From the engine and ALL4 drive system to the upgraded sports suspension with 18-inch John Cooper Works Grip Spoke alloy wheels and Brembo sports brake system, the John Cooper Works racing influence is evident throughout the model’s build and design. Special exterior body features highlight the vehicle’s sporty credentials, and optimise aerodynamic properties, whilst inside the vehicle features a model-specific cockpit and John Cooper Works sports seats.
Want to know more? Contact your local Lloyd MINI retailer today for more information.