Win a chance to be a Land Rover Mascot at Rugby World Cup 2019
Date posted: 29 May 2019
Ahead of Rugby World Cup 2019, Japan, Land Rover are offering one lucky youngster the ultimate rugby experience, the chance to lead out the England team as a Rugby World Cup 2019 mascot.
The winning prize will include:- Land Rover mascot place at Rugby World Cup 2019, Japan, including two match tickets at England v France fixture on 12th October
- A four-night trip to Japan for two (winner & chosen guardian), including return flights from chosen airport and accommodation
To be in with a chance of winning, please follow the below steps:- Film a video submission of your child outlining why they deserve to be a Land Rover Mascot at Rugby World Cup 2019, Japan
- Upload your video submission using this link: https://woobox.com/azezjw before the competition deadline, Sunday 30th June 2019.
Before finalising your submission, please allow time to consider the below checklist to avoid any invalid entries:
- You are able to obtain a written permission letter from school to allow chosen winner to take up to four days off (if the entrant is selected as a winner)
- Ensure you are available to attend the competition prize
- Do not submit an entry unless you child is aged between 7-13
- Please read these Video Submission Guidelines to ensure your entry is valid
- Please acknowledge you have read the competition Terms and Conditions